Author's Note (Please Read)

Hello everyone. I know this probably wasn't what you were looking forward to seeing. I know AN chapters aren't popular, so I try to limit how many I include in a single story. If I can I try to include it at the beginning or end of a chapter, but with how important and long this message is I know I couldn't include it in the other chapters. I know reading an AN isn't popular, but this is important so please read this through to the end. Thank you!

So to get to business, I wanted to address the possibility of including more characters. I know, I know. I already have so many characters. Fifteen guys and fifteen girls. That's thirty characters in total, so to add more... It's a lot of work, let me tell you. Having individual personalities for the (Name) and such... I must be a total masochist to have so many characters.

When it comes to new characters, I place the remaining characters in a list and rate them. Depending on the rating, that is the likelihood for including them in the list. I know there are characters that may be your favorite that I don't plan to include, but I can only do so many characters. However, I do have a one-shot story on my profile if you'd like to request a certain character. I'm not the best updater though... College isn't easy.

Anyway, the ratings are as following:

Green: I already plan to include them, and may even have put them through a test run. A test run is where I write a couple scenarios for the characters, and find that they work out.

Yellow: I'm not entirely sure if I want to include them. There may be a technicality or just a couple reasons that keep me from including them. I'm basically on the fence for characters in this list.

Red: I don't have any plans to include a character. However, if something changes in the future I may end up including them. But the likelihood of this is very low.

Black: A character in this section will not be included in scenarios whatsoever. I find these characters either very difficult to write, or I simply detest these characters enough to not write for them.

I don't want a war in the comments if I don't like your favorite character(s), but I will place the remaining characters in their rank so you can see the likelihood of me including them. I'll include a little description for the character and my reasonings, so hopefully you'll understand why I put a certain character somewhere. And no, I have no intention to include any UDG characters, and there's a low likelihood of including those in the anime which aren't in the games (characters in the Danganronpa 3 anime).

Green:

Kaito Momota- I have actually put Kaito through a trial run, and have found that I will be able to write for him and include him in the mix. His chapter will be out soon.

Miu Iruma- While I have not put Miu through a trial, I know she is someone many people want to see. It's actually quite funny since I like Miu at times, and then dislike her at other times. However, I do plan to include Miu in the mix.

Yellow:

Mondo Owada- I feel like I could write for him, but I'm a bit unsure if I want to write for him, if you know what I mean. I do like his character, but he's not necessarily my favorite either. It could honestly go either way.

Gonta Gokuhara- Now before pitch forks go up, I love Gonta. He's an innocent cinnamon roll that must be protected. Despite that, I'm not sure if I could accurately write for Gonta. Specifically, his dialect. I try to write in a very non-incorrect way, so writing bad grammar on purpose would be very difficult for me.

Red:

Yasuhiro Hagakure- I don't feel like I could accurately write him, and it would be a bit odd to write for him. He's a couple years older than the rest, so with the reader not necessarily being an adult (I do imagine them as 18 though) it would be a bit awkward. I'm sorry.

Imposter (either Byakuya or Ryota)- With this character being such a mystery, as well as not really having an identity of their own, it would be quite difficult to write for him. I don't want to feel like I'm just writing for a character twice.

Nekomaru Nidai- Similar to Yasuhiro, I don't feel like I would be able to accurately write for him. I feel like his character was made to be half a good character, and the other half being shit jokes. That also makes me against writing for him...

Akane Owari- Akane has an energy and attitude I'm not sure I could write for. Plus I don't see much demand for her across many stories (not just my own), so I don't feel like many people would be upset if I didn't include her.

Tsumugi Shirogane- With how 'plain' she is, it would be difficult to write for her without making things up. In addition, I'm still not over how she killed Rantaro... On one note though, she is the closet character to going to the yellow rating.

Black:

Aoi Asahina- I didn't really like Aoi from the first chapter. The 'idiot swimmer girl' comment by Toko/Syo was something I completely agreed with, and chapter four's trial really set in stone my hatred for her. There are some characters I'm already writing for that I'm not the biggest fan of, but I don't intend to write for characters I downright hate.

Hifumi Yamada- Do I really need to say anything for him? His character seemed like such a joke that I couldn't take him seriously, and I'm pretty sure he's canonically only interested in 2D girls.

Teruteru Hanamura- I may be a minority in this, but I really, really hate the pervert stereotype for characters. I know people sometimes like that in characters, but I cannot stand it. Sorry, but I really don't intend to write for perverts.

Mahiru Koizume- I'm not sure if she was trying to be a tsundere in the game, but she was downright annoying. It was like she tried to put down guys similar to Tenko, but she was somehow more rude than Tenko. Tenko had a reason to dislike them, and didn't seem on the fence about it. Mahiru was against them if they didn't act 'like men'. Sorry.

Hiyoko Saionji- Must I say more? She's annoying, and she looks like a child. I'm not comfortable or interested in writing for her.

Kazuichi Soda- Similar to Teruteru, the issue is that he's a pervert. I think I've seen some comments showing interest for him, but I really don't feel comfortable including a pervert into the mix. Sorry.

Sonia Nevermind- I don't know about anyone else, but I really, really did not like Sonia. She was one of those characters I didn't care about, like she really didn't have an influence on the plot... Sorry, but I don't plan to write for her.

Angie Yonaga- I really, really did not like Angie. I had religion shoved into my life from my parents, so Angie was a big annoyance to me. Sorry.

Himiko Yumeno- Himiko is one of those characters that I didn't like from the first time seeing her, and I know I'd find it difficult to write for her. Plus with how she looks and acts it would feel like I'm writing for a child.

I know what you're probably thinking; so many characters are in the black or red sections, while there's not many in the green or yellow sections. However, I've already included so many characters so I've already had to write for some characters I'm not the biggest fan of. I need to draw the line somewhere. Hopefully you're all understanding of this and won't set me any hate about the ones I've decided to not write for. Before continuing the regular scenarios I'll have Kaito and Miu's introduction chapters. Kaito will be first, with Miu coming afterwards.

One last thing I need to mention is the plan for future chapters. Because there's simply an immense amount of characters, uploading 30+ characters in one chapter would be way too long (as if they aren't already too long). As such, for the future chapters there will be one chapter for each gender. It would be like this:

Chapter #: Scenario (Males)

Chapter # +1: Scenario (Females)

I hope that makes my plans for the future a bit more clear to you. I know this was a lot to read, but I truly do appreciate those that made it all the way through this AN. I don't plan to do another one for a while, so I figured I'd get all the information I needed out while I could. See you in the next chapter! =^-^=