Kokichi's Catch-Up Scenarios

Yay! New character has been added. I just felt like he needed to be here, and I didn't feel like waiting until I finished the game to add him, so if anything seems out of place, that's why. The time and setting will be the same for the other V3 cast, so yeah... Enjoy!

Meeting Them

You did all you could to retain your laughter, as your newest victim fell right into your trap. Though you did feel slightly bad for pranking such an adorable-looking student...

'... Is he even a student? He looks so young!' You questioned yourself.

You then watched your plan fall into place perfectly.

First, the victim fell into a giant tub of peanut butter, since they couldn't see past the sharp turn. Next, the weight of the human pushed the tub down, making it so jelly would fall on top of this poor victim. And lastly, you replaced the tub of peanut butter with a giant piece of bread, and placed another one on top.

After taking a picture, you tried to sneak away, but a cry of words stopped you.

"Who dares to do this to the ultimate supreme leader!"

This startled you for two reasons.

'He's actually an ultimate?! And in high school... With that voice! It's deeper than what I expected it to be.' You thought.

Deciding that you didn't want to get on the bad side of every single student (since you had already pranked everyone else), you headed up to the victim.

"Come on, don't take the prank so harshly. It was just a joke." You said, helping the victim up.

"So... You're the one who did this to me... You're so mean!" The male whined, before crying.

Startled, you hurried to comfort him.

"Look... I'm sorry... There, let me help you get cleaned up." You said, before rushing to get some wet wipes.

The male then started to laugh.

"What's so funny?"

"Payback always feels so nice, that I can't help but laugh. I was lying... Obviously. But I have to admit... You seem fun to be around. Name's Kokichi, the ultimate supreme leader. What's your name?"

You shook off that you just got lied at, and responded.

"(y/n), the ultimate prankster."

"Ooh! What a cool talent! Well, I'll see you at class... After I get cleaned up..." Kokichi said, before walking away.

'What an interesting guy...' You thought, before walking away from your 'crime spot'.

Meeting Again

You weren't sure why, but you actually decided to go to class today, despite ultimates not needing to go.

As you walked into the classroom, you saw that there were very few students here today.

But one of them was someone you recognized.

Kokichi.

Deciding to be bold, you sat down next to him.

"Wow (y/n)! You must have guts to sit down next to the ultimate supreme leader of a top secret evil organization." Kokichi said.

You smiled.

"As do you for criticizing your greatest foe yet." You said in an all-serious tone.

"Nice comeback! I was right to think that you'd be fun to be around! That's it! I've decided!"