45.

HAKEEMS POV:

Tee🙄.
Where you at
Nigga I'm at education

Get yo ass home straight after

   Giving me very much controlling vibes...

Shut the fuck up, imma drop Jeniya off when you there.

I hate you. :)
Keep the same energy

🤰🏾🤰🏾🤰🏾🤰🏾

"Daddy what happened" asked Jeniya. I put her in my car so we could get the fuck outta here. As long as Jeniya and Tee were safe I didn't care about any other shit.

"Hakeem you ain't even got no plan" said DayDay.

"Nigga when have I ever had a plan....yet I still manage to get shit done" I said putting Jeniya seat belt on.

"Tee's here" said DayDay, I looked out and seen her walking towards us. This bitch should be up in school but she out here like she gon shoot somebody.

"Let's go" she said getting in the car.

"What the fuck you doing you supposed to be at school" I asked.

"Waddup bestie" she said dabbing DayDay avoiding what I just asked her.

"Don't go avoiding the question this ain't a damn quiz show" I said pulling her face close to mine.

"Yall better chill with that shit" said DayDay.

She started looking elsewhere and not in my face. "Tee, don't fucking play with me, yall gon go somewhere safe, take Jeniya with you out of state" I said. Then she looked at me.

"Hakeem you not about to push me away because of this shit, I'm staying here and I don't give a fuck, we started this shit together so if we have to end it together then so be it" she said leaning back in her chair folding her arms and mugging me.

———————
TEE'S POV:

I just stared at him because now I was getting pissed off. Hakeem always push people away like he didn't pull them in this shit anyway.

I looked into his eyes as mine started getting glossy. "I said you getting the fuck outta these states" said Hakeem this time ten times closer.

"Fuck outta here I ain't going nowhere, all yall need to lighten up ain't nobody caught us yet, DayDay" I said looking back at him, "best friend we doing a tik tok. You know that 'take his money, take all that nigga money" I said.

"No the fuck I don't" he said.

"I do!" Shouted Jeniya.

"Period baby girl" I said swiping my hands across my neck.

The tik tok started and DayDay lazy ass was on the phone as if I don't ask him to join me, meanwhile Hakeem all mad and aggy and me and Jeniya was popping out shit...giving very much city girl vibes.

"Take all this nigga money" I pulled Hakeem into the frame because he needed to lighten the fuck up he started pushing me away but I pulled him in for a hug and pecked him all over his face. Yeah he a big baby, because after that he weren't getting off me.

"Hakeem, Jamal wanna know where we at" said DayDay leaning over.

"Mane tell him to chill, ain't nobody gonna get us that fast" I said waving him off.

"Can I watch coco melon" said Jeniya.

"Shit..imma join you because I'm tired of yall shit" said DayDay leaning back and dabbing Jeniya.

Jamal would like to FaceTime you.....

"What nigga?" I said with Hakeem on my chest.

"What nigga" he said mocking me, "you a fish or some shit because clearly yo ass don't understand that niggas want you dead" he said mugging me.

"Imma live my last hours in peace and you ain't part of it so bye" I said waving and smiling.

"Hey bestie, you stay safe ok, Jamal stay doing to much" shouted Kayla on the phone. Her ass probably with Jamal.

We drifted, we don't even see eachother like that but she always my sis. Maintaining healthy relationships with your Bestfriend is so hard and me and her have been failing with a capital F.

Imma plan a sleepover with her or sumin if I don't end up dead.

"Okkurrr bestie" I said smiling ending the call. Then Hakeem snatched the phone off me like it's some mirror and started licking his lips like he pretty brushing his waves and all.

"All right that's enough of that shit" I said taking my phone outta his hand.

"Alright I'm going live, since we practically living outta this car and ain't going nowhere" I said, I mean we were just parked in front of the mall like sitting ducks waiting and I don't even know what for.

"Why they want us dead?" I asked Hakeem.

"So Tee, there's this concept called revenge you know it's when you get back at people" said Hakeem moving his hands like he a professor and I'm dumb.

"Ain't no need to speak to me like I'm dumb fuck you with allat" I said waving him off.

"Cut the attitude" he said looking at me. Oop my attitude toned down so fast...

"Bestfriend tell me the tea" I said turning to DayDay.

"Tea? This ain't no gossip shit" he said.

"Tee you ain't need to know everything, some people died and so they wanna kill yall for it" he said on his phone.

"Uh unt, it's getting hella tight in here, open the window, because im about to find out I'm sitting next to a killer and imma breathe ten time more than I am now and I will need the damn oxygen" I said waving my hands for air.

"I swea you so over dramatic, like yo ass didn't know I do what I gotta do" Hakeem said pulling me closer to him.

"I ain't over dramatic shut up" I said rolling my eyes, "why you go killing people" I asked.

"Mind yo business" he said looking around the car park.

DayDay swear he like Jeniya dad, making sure her headphones were on. The nigga even applied force with his hands over the headphones so she weren't gonna hear none of what we was saying.

"Look that man looks weird" said Jeniya.

"Jeniya just watch yo movie ok" I said handing her a juice carton.

"No but he has on a mask and has a big fat gun-

10+ votes for a new chapter :)

Happy Easter yall ❤️