Thank Niall

After 3 rings he picked up. 

“‘Ello?’ He said into the phone. 

‘Hey Niall. Are you busy?’ I asked. 

‘Uh, no... Who is this?’ He asked. Right, he doesn’t know my number. 

‘Oh right. Sorry. It’s Abigail. You know. The crying lady.’ I told him. He laughed on the other side of the line. 

‘Hey Abigail! You know you have a reason so don’t put yourself down. Do you need something?’ He laughed. 

‘Um, I was just wondering... You know what it doesn’t matter. It was silly. You probably don’t have time’ I mumbled. 

‘Hey, I’m not busy so what were you wondering?’ He asked.

‘Oh, I was just wondering if you had enough time to hang out with me for a while? I just needed someone to talk to. And I don’t want to talk to Taylor’ I explained. 

‘Yeah, I’m free. We just finished doing some recording. So would you like to meet me some where or at my place, or yours?’ Niall suggested. 

‘I don’t mind. Anywhere but my place.’ I told him. I did not want to be here. 

‘Okay. I’ll text you my address and I’ll meet you there in 15?’ 

‘Yeah. Okay. See you there’ 

I hung up and waited next to the phone for his text. A few minutes later my phone buzzed. I looked at it and saw the address. It wasn’t far from here. I could walk and not have to ask Taylor to borrow her car. I didn’t want to talk to her at all. 

I got up from my bed and got dressed in something different. Now I was in something that was some how presentable. I brushed my hair a bit but couldn’t be bothered to put it up.

I walked out into the living room and Taylor was in there watching TV.

I tried to walk past her without her noticing but it didn’t work. 

‘Abigail. Do you want some food or anything?’ She asked turning from the TV to look at me. 

‘No. I’m going out.’ I said and continued walking to the door to get out. 

‘Where are you going?’ She inquired. Urgh, why did she have to ask?

‘To Niall’s.’ I answered shortly and opened the door to my escape. 

‘You might want to take your meds before you go’ She suggested and I gave her dagger eyes again. 

‘I don’t want to take any meds.’ I told her coldly and walked out the door. I got to the path when Taylor walked out the door too. 

‘Just letting you know that I might not be here when you get back. I have a date with Harry soon. Have fun’ Taylor yelled out to me and then went back inside our apartment. 

It wasn’t far from our apartment to Niall’s place. I pressed the button for the elevator and when it arrived hopped in. A few people got in with me. That made it a sort of awkward ride up. Once the doors opened again on my stop I got out and walked to the door that was to Niall’s apartment and knocked on it. 

A few minutes later it opened. Niall was standing there with a tight shirt on and jeans. He looked hot. He was smiling at me, I don’t think I can smile but I tried for Niall. It was more like just the tightening of my lips into a line more than a smile. 

‘Hey, come on in’ Niall greeted me and stepped back so I could go in. I walked in and looked around. It was a modern apartment, it was nice. I heard the door close behind me and turned around to look at Niall.