A couple months later

It's been about three months since I went over to England to see Niall. I haven't really seen him since but I speak with him every day. Everyday we manage to either text, skype or call. It depends how busy he is that day. I enjoy every moment that I get to speak to him because soon enough I will get to see him again. 

One Direction have been back on tour while they work on their new movie or something. Niall invited me to the premiere so I'm really excited. It's over in England though so I would have to fly over again but it'll be worth it. 

Taylor and Harry broke up so there will be no more trips over for when Taylor goes over. Which kind of sucks. She's been back on tour as well so I've been at home alone a lot but Sabrina's been keeping me busy with school and fun stuff. 

Like last night Sabrina and I went and watched the ballet which was absolutely beautiful. Hopefully one day I'll be able to be in one of them instead of just watch it. I did get to meet the director, he was sitting in the row in front of Sabrina and I so we went and chatted with him. It was amazing he was telling us his story and how he got there and I told him that I was finally getting my degree. It was literally a dream come true but my real dream will be up on that stage dancing as one of the leads. 

"Abigail!" Sabrina called from the door as she let herself in. 

"Sabrina!" I called back letting her know I was in the kitchen. Tonight was the night that Taylor got home for a little rest in between her touring. She would only be here today and tomorrow so I had decided to make this night a fun girls night. 

"Mmmm! What are you cooking?" She moaned as she entered the room. 

"I saw this thing on this website where you make like a giant snickers bar so I'm making a giant snickers bar. And then for dinner I made Taylor's favourite! Chicken curry. It was also Ronan's favourite." I explained as I melted some chocolate over the stove.

Ever since I started dating Niall, I started focusing on my school work and Dance and ever since I've started to become better friends with Sabrina and Taylor I've started to think of Ronan as a happy memory. Every time I go to the doctor he tells me that I'm doing well but he still wants to check in with me. I feel so lucky to have these beautiful people here with me, even if Ronan isn't here to enjoy my mega snickers bar with me, he is still here. He's here in my heart. 

I can just imagine him sitting on the bench while he watches me make this and then once he had a little bit of the snickers he'll go hypo and start jumping around. The beautiful people I've met they have been the once to make me realise that I was so lucky to even have Ronan but I still miss him. I do wish he could have been here longer but sometimes people just aren't that lucky and I'm not that lucky. 

"What are you smiling at?" Sabrina asked with her arms propped up on the bench whie her chin rests on top of them. 

"If Ronan was here he would be going crazy right now for chocolate. I was just imagining him being here." I told her as I finished melting this chocolate and poured it over the already loaded full container of chocolate I had.

"He must have been a beautiful child" Sabrina smiled at me as she watched me make the giant snickers bar.  "What time is Taylor getting here?"

"Around five thirty and it is..five now" I said as I looked at my Gucci watch that Taylor had given me for my birthday last year. 

"I'm so excited! We finally get to meet Taylor's boyfriend!!" Sabrina squealed.

"I know but don't get too excited. We'll see how long he lasts first. I'm surprised though, it's no one famous. That could mean something" I laughed as I put the container full of chocolate in the fridge.