Another day at school

'Hello students. My name is Miss Tris and I will be your orientation teacher for today. Some of you will have me as your teacher if you do Contemporary or Ballroom. Now I know you all know the procedure you will be going through for the week and I know you all know each other so let's skip straight to the warm-up' Miss Tris explained and we all went and put our jazz shoes on.

This kind of dance is a lot faster than ballet we had to warm up to a faster beat. 

We warmed up for 20 minutes before finally stopping to do an actual routine. 

Some spins, kicks, jumps and splits later we had learnt a full routine and had been assessed for contemporary. It was fun. I like contemporary dance. It was modern and exciting. 

'Now I will also be assessing you on ballroom today so grab a partner. There should be enough males in the class for each female. You will be assessed on the salsa' Miss Tris explained. Soon enough nearly every male was taken. Sabrina was standing next to a hunky, attractive brunette guy. I was just standing there. 

'Come on. What is your name?' Miss tris asked obviously not having the patience. It's not my fault I'm shy and refuse to hardly ever talk to a guy. 

'Abigail' I answered looking at my feet. 

'Well Abigail. When you talk to me you will look at me. Jayden will be your partner for today.' She comanded and I nodded looking up at her. The guy, Jayden, came over to me and stood beside me as Miss Tris started to explaint he first few moves. 

'Now Practice that with your partner's!' She commanded and we all did as we were told. We were standing face to face closer than I would normally be comfortable with. I need to get over this fear of having any guy to close. I have a fear of being pushed to do something just like that stupid guy who is the father of Ronan. 

'I'm jayden. It's nice to meet you Abigail' He introduced himself and I smiled at him. 

'Nice to meet you to.' I said as I tried to concentrate on the dance moves. 

'You are the one who said yesterday that you've been dancing for Taylor Swift?' He asked and I nodded. 'Wow, that's amazing!'

'No talking while I teach!' Miss Tris commanded and Jayden and I fell silent as we learnt the rest of the dance. 

In about 1 and a half we had all been assessed for ballroom and were getting ready to leave. 

‘Who was the guy you were dancing with? He was hot!’ Sabrina gushed and I smirked at her. 

‘His names Jayden.’ I answered.

‘Do you think he’s hot?’ She asked, she was talking really fast as we walked out the front of the school. 

‘Yeah. But I don’t really like him like that.’ I explained to her. I know who I like and it isn’t anyone at this school. ‘Besides what about the incredibly hot guy YOU were dancing with?’

‘Oh, I know right! His name’s James and he is really nice. We were chatting quite a bit’ She gushed and I smirked. 

My phone started ringing and I answered it quickly. 

‘Hey?’ I said into the phone while Sabrina stared at me.

‘Hey Babe. Are you coming with Taylor to see us this weekend?’ Niall asked. 

‘Um, yeah. I think I am.’ I agreed. 

‘Great! How was your day?’ He questioned excitedly. 

‘Heaps of fun! We did ballroom and contemporary today!’ I answered.

‘Well maybe you’ll have to teach me some ballroom this weekend. Anyways I have to go! I’ll talk to you tomorrow!’ Niall rushed. 

‘I will definitely teach you something! And yeah, talk to you tomorrow!’ I said before hanging up. 

‘Oh my god! You have an Irish boyfriend!’ Sabrina squealed and I laughed at her. She must have hear the conversation and heard his accent. 

‘Um, no! Settle down! He isn’t my boyfriend!’ I told her and she just gave me a look.

‘He called you babe!’ She defended. 

‘Yeah, we are very close friends!’ I exclaimed. 

‘Whatever you say! So what’s his name?’ She asked all excited.

‘Niall.’ I told her immediately. 

‘Niall? Like Niall of One Direction?’ She squealed. 

‘Yes, yes. But keep it down.’ I shushed her.

‘And you are going to see them this weekend? Oh My God! TAKE ME WITH YOU!?’ She squealed jumping up and down. 

‘Okay, settle down. I might take you with me if you just keep quiet. I’ll see you tomorrow’ I told the hyper Sabrina as I ran away to get in the car with Taylor.