𝟬𝟮 || 𝗰𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗻 𝘀𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲

╔══════ ♥ ══════╗

↳ 02 , clean slate

warnings : allusions to abuse, gore, violence

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

❝all the things she said running through my head❞

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

Laid over a chair in your room was a set of Scouts' uniform. Never had you thought you would see the day where you would wear the military's symbols.

Once you had changed you took a glance in the mirror, looking at the green cloak that hung on your shoulders and the brown jacket with the 'Wings of Freedom' emblazoned into it. Straps for your 3DMG were wrapped around your legs, the hooks used to tighten them far stiffer than what you had been used to, in the Underground.

"Fuck..." you exhaled, attempting to tighten them further.  The straps of your contriband 3DMG had always been set up differently, perhaps a different model.  "This'll have to do," you muttered to yourself.

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

Training with Hange and Levi; as if you needed it. Through your time in the Underground, Elisha and you had become masters of 3DMG, and it went without saying that you had your techniques when it came to ending lives.

"Your brains are hardwired to kill humans and to follow commands. If you change humans to titans, then you'd make the perfect soldiers," Levi announced, pretty upfront about the facts of your situation.

"Well, also, you're excellent at tracking down and catching people, aren't you? You could help me gather some titans-" Hange added, quickly spiralling into an overexcited mess.
"Tsk. Keep quiet, titan freak."

"Look, I appreciate the introduction and all, but is this really necessary? Just send us to some titans and we'll take care of the rest," you interrupted, your voice laced with a naïve confidence.

"No way in hell, you'd be dead in moments," Levi counteracted you.

"And what makes you so good at surviving?" you asked the Captain with a mischievous smirk.

Hange moved to pat Levi on the head.
"I'll have you know that little Levi here is known as Humanity's Strongest, actually..."

Levi's brows furrowed slightly at the backhanded term 'Little Levi.'

"...However you make a point. You're not fighting a hoard of titans off by yourself, but we'll lure some in for a demo run, and the others can support you as backup," Hange planned.

Elisha shot her fist in the air in celebration.

"What makes you so excited?" you asked her as you began walking toward the wall.