𝟭𝟱 || 𝗱𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗴𝗮𝗺𝗲𝘀

╔══════ ♥ ══════╗

↳ 15 , drinking games

warnings : angst, alcohol use

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

❝why do i waste so much time, when i know you'll never be mine?❞

ˏˋ°•*

The week of intensive training continued and soon it was the night before the expedition began.  To celebrate, a party in the dining hall had been arranged, and you were to be served meat, a luxury ever since Wall Maria was lost to the titans.

At your table, Elisha and you watched in awe as the meat was served, a couple of slices each.  Looking to her, you took a bite, enjoying in the delectable flavour that hit your mouth like nothing you had ever tasted before.

"...What do they feed the animals up here?" Elisha relished.
"I don't know, but it's so... mmmh, good," you answered between mouthfuls.

The others began to eat their servings too, everyone savouring the meal, and washing it down with a few celebratory drinks. 

Once Sasha had finished gobbling down her food, she moved on to other people's.  A joint of meat sat in the middle of the table, and it immediately became a target. Snatching it, she began to gnaw away, outrage sparking at her stealing such a commodity from everyone else.  You laughed from where you sat as Connie and Jean wrestled her for it, eventually winning it back, until Sasha bit into Jean's hand. 

It was like the girl had gone rabid. 

"Sasha, that meat is Jean!  We don't eat our friends, okay?" Connie tried to communicate with her.
"y/n?  Can we get some help here or are you just gonna sit and watch?" Jean called to you.
"Hmm, I think I'm happy watching, this is quite entertaining," you chuckled, before standing up and walking over.

Taking her by the shoulders, you pulled Sasha from Jean, and with the help of Connie, tied her down to a post. 

"Sorry Sasha, this was the only way," you murmured, patting her on the head.

You spun on your heels and walked back to the tables, where Connie and Jean were sat with Armin.

"C'mon Armin, just have some fun for once!" Connie egged him on.
"What's going on here?" you asked as you reached the table, leaning your hands against it.

Suddenly, a set of hands met your waist, and Jean had pulled you into his lap. You didn't know what to think of it, all you knew was that you liked it.