𝟬𝟯 || 𝗮𝗿𝗺𝗼𝘂𝗿

╔══════ ♥ ══════╗

↳ 03 , armour

warnings : violence

warnings : violence

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

❝toss your dirty shoes in my washing machine heart❞

ˏˋ°•*

You rode to Reiss' hideout in the depths of the night, the sky dusted with constellations, as some of the Scouts tried to explain the awfully long story that had lead them up to this point. Yes, you had heard of Jaeger, the titan boy who emerged from the horrors at Trost, but the notion of a secret monarchy was a shock, even to you.

One girl, by the name of Mikasa, was particularly driven to rescue Eren and Historia, a completely devoted heart and mind pushing her body to go to the ends of the Earth to get the job done.  Another, Sasha, was particularly friendly, and it was weirdly reassuring to see someone be so warm around you. Usually, people would just shudder and slowly shift away from you upon learning your name and profession; that is if you would go as far to even tell them it, a rare occasion.

Pacing around in circles outside the entrance of Reiss' underground chapel, you watched Hange and some of the others prep gunpowder-filled barrels and load them up by the doors.

"It goes without saying that Kenny's squad will be in there, waiting for us, so we've got to do something that'll take them by surprise, throw them off their game," Hange briefed you, moving more stacks of barrels closer to the corrugated doors of the cavern.

"Right," you breathed, remembering that you would be facing Kenny the Ripper and his band of Military Police.

If this mission failed, if you were caught, or if the word got out about me on Levi's squad, you would surely be chased down and arrested. That left you with no other option than to ensure that the mission was successful, and no MPs lived to tell the tale.

Once all of your makeshift bombs had been set upon the entrance of the cave, Levi made his orders, his words seemed to slow down around you, as the risk you were taking finally sank in;

"On three...

t h r e e

t w o

o n e."

Vigorously, the Ackermans smashed through the door and the rest of you began rolling barrels through it, sending them speeding down the stairs at a flying pace.  Once the anti-personnel squad's attention had been drawn to the barrels, you rushed through the door yourselves and raced to your stations on your 3DMG.