𝟬𝟰 || 𝗰𝗿𝘆𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗹𝘀

╔══════ ♥ ══════╗

↳ 04 , crystals

warnings : mild violence

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

❝believe me when i say i could never be saved❞

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

A ball of glowing yellow engulfed Eren in light, as he reached his titan form. You felt the serum take effect on your body as the same light, except blue, radiated from you, sending a burst of energy through your body that immediately removed all of the pain the bullet had been causing you, by sending you into a regenerative state.

Yet, unlike Eren, you remained a human, and the wounds, although made temporarily painless now, remained on your skin.

Rocks began to topple from the ceiling as the structure of Reiss' hideout fell apart.  A jagged cage, made from the same icy texture that had built up the now crumbling chapel, formed around Eren.  The others ran for safety under Eren's protective armour, while you tried to understand your new power, still laying weakly down on the ground.

The serum must have had some kind of affect on you, you just had to figure out what exactly it was, and how to summon it. You had a hunch that it had something to do with Eren's new hardening ability.

"y/n, there's no time to lose, get under Eren, now!" Jean called, dragging you to your feet and pulling you towards Eren.

Just then, a boulder double the size of Jean and you hurtled down towards the both of you, and time froze. 

What you felt next was near unexplainable. 

Surging through every bone in your body, a shaking sensation of strength took over you.  Starting from the space that surrounded you, then next to the tips of your limbs, and soon spreading to the core of your body, everything crystallised around you. 

Protecting him under your armour, you gripped Jean tightly as the crystallisation finished.  Your body and the space at least three metres around you was left completely frozen, but you could see your surroundings clear as day - the boulder had been stopped and had toppled on the other side of you, Jean and the others were alive as the rest of your surroundings were decimated entirely. 

The crystallisation reached your eyes, freezing them shut.

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

For a short while you were in a state of blackness, the only sense of yours operating being hearing. Part of your body felt alive too, and your will was set on unfreezing yourself, but the lack of knowledge you had on your abilities made it impossible, and all your energy had been spent protecting yourself and Jean.