Chapter 12

The rain was consistent as it hit the older alpha in the back. "Fucking rain...never seems to quit..."

The alpha picked up the pace as the mud caked on the bottom of his now soaking wet boots. Finally he reached his home walking straight into the warm temperature. But suddenly a loud cry erupted throughout the room.

"Jeon Jungkook! I swear to the moon goddess and all that she is if you have your damn muddy boots on in my house!"

Jungkook was quick to look down, noticing the brown mud prints caked onto the cream carpet. He heard the sound of the plates hitting the countertop roughly as Jungkook was sure his death day was closer than he thought.

This was it. He was gonna die at the hands of an angel.

"Tae baby I can explain..it was raining and I.." Taehyung appeared from the kitchen, his purple eye shining brightly. His arms crossed over his chest.

"Yeah Jungkook. I am aware it is raining." Taehyung looked at the wolf in front of him that was drenched with water and covered with mud. "I also knew it was going to rain when I told you to wear a coat."

Jungkook smirked, "Oh yeah...well what can I do.." Jungkook walked across the floor, his boots still covered with mud. "To make it up to you?"

Taehyung stood still in his place. Watching the mud continue to be tracked across his pretty floors. "Well Alpha..."

Jungkook was now standing in front of his omega with a smirk. He knew Tae would crack to his charms. "Well Omega?"

"First off..." Taehyung got closer to Jungkook, his voice becoming a whisper, "You will be sleeping on the couch tonight."

Jungkook's eyes widened, "Wait.."

"And second, you will be cleaning every inch of my carpets..."

Jungkook whined, "But Tae..." Taehyung walked towards the closet in the hallway, "Here is your blanket you can use Alpha."

Jungkook stood there with a blanket in his hands, "Kim Taehyung! How am I supposed to sleep on the couch! It isn't big enough and-"

Suddenly a pound sounded at the door, "God damn it." Jungkook walked to the door and opened it, "Jaehyun thank god you are here! Talk some sense into your mother!"

Jaehyun looked at the scene in front of him and shook his head, "I'm not getting involved with this one Dad. Mom is already making the place tense. What did you do anyway?"

Suddenly Jaehyun looked at the carpet, "Oh never mind." Jungkook started to unlace his boots as Jaehyun ran his hand through his hair. "What brings you son? It is late and the sun is almost down."

"That is why I am here. I was wondering if you have seen Haechan or Taeyong yet? They have been gone awhile and it is not like Taeyong to be out this long."

Jungkook sighed as he started to place the boot he just took off back on, "Okay son, we will go look." Jaehyun was quick to stop him, "No it is okay Father. I will go look for them. I just wanted to see if you had seen them."

Taehyung rounded the hallway quickly, "Jaehyun! Oh my busy boy! Finally came to see his mother. It was about time. It isn't like I raised you or anything."

Jaehyun looked at Jungkook with a scared expression. "What...I just.." Jungkook placed his hand on his son's shoulder, "Don't worry son, your mother is just getting close to his time."

Taehyung's mouth widened, "Jeon Jungkook. You get your filthy muddy ass out of my house right now!" The smell the omega was putting off was strong as the two alphas quickly made their way out of the home. "Dad...maybe that wasn't the best idea."