Chapter 7

The day had finally come for the Treaty dinner. Wolves from the shadow pack hustled around trying to get things prepared for the new packs arrival.

"I just know we are forgetting something! I can feel it!" Haechan ran his hands through his hair, clearly a nervous wreck. "Channie I'm sure everything is okay! Your mom is also freaking out." Lucas stood in their living room, flipping through documents. "I honestly think your job is easy. Would you like to give a speech about why this is a great idea to make this fucking pact?"

Haechan rolled his eyes knowing where this conversation was heading. "No I don't want to do it but no!! I had to do it because Jaehyun is too much of a pussy to give a speech!"

Haechan tuned out his mate as he went to count forks again. He was gonna lose it. And the dinner was tonight. He was going to have to go see Taeyong for comfort because Lucas was giving off horrible smells.

The two wolves were busy with their own problems to notice the smaller wolf open the door and walk out.

~~~~

Chenle walked towards the house he was shut out of a few weeks ago. He was determined to see Jisung no matter what. He needed his questions answered. If Jisung didn't want to be friends, he wanted him to tell him to his face.

Chenle carried his stuffed ducky with him to give him comfort. Since the one person who did was currently causing him problems. "He's gonna talk to me...right Waddles? He still is my friend right?"

Chenle stood at the door again, taking in the surrounding scenery. Everything was the same as it was before. Nothing had changed from what he could see.

The small omega knocked on the door again, his hand holding his stuffed animal and his other one shaking. Suddenly the door was opened and his smile dropped.

"What in the hell are you doing here?" Jisung's mom stared down at Chenle with a disgusted look on her face. "Go away! Jisung isn't your friend, runt."

Chenle could read the women's lips and his heart shattered, but he was determined to see Jisung. "I want to see Jisung."

Jisung's mother just glared as the boy signed to her. He mouthed the words, but she still wouldn't listen. "I said get the hell away from my son! He doesn't need you to be a burden on his life! He has goals and things he needs to achieve and you are holding him back!"

Chenle squeezed the hand of his ducky tightly. "I want to see Jisung."

Jisung's mom snarled, "Get the hell off my porch you runt! Your parents should be ashamed that they had you! You can't speak and hear! What even is your purpose?"

Chenle could feel the tears starting to well up. But he wasn't going to stop. "I want to see Jisung."

Finally Jisung's mom had enough, "I said get!" She grabbed Chenle by his hair and yanked it. The smaller boy wanted to yell but he couldn't. "Get the hell out of here and don't come back!"

The beta wolf elbowed Chenle hard in the face, causing the small boy's nose to bleed. His eye also started to burn where it was hit. "Don't ever come around here again! Or it won't be pretty."

Jisung's mom turned and slammed the door, Chenle slowly brought his fingers up to feel the blood that was dripping from his nose. He had never been hurt like this before. He thought every wolf in his pack loved him. And each other...

The omega got up and ran back to his house. Little did he know the dinner was about to start.

~~~~~

Taeyong smiled at the sleeping boy in his arms. He missed the days when he could hold his pups in his arms all day. The omega smiled as his older son's scent grew stronger, meaning he would be walking through the door any minute.