Chapter 17

The next morning, the silence throughout the pack was horrid. Every wolf knowing something wasn't right. Mingyu laid in his bed. Alone. Staring at the white ceiling as his vision tried to focus on something. He couldn't feel his mate. The feeling was miles away. He couldn't shake this feeling that crept up his spine. What was wrong with him? The love of his life, who he had a son with...so far away from his wolf.

Trying to stand up, the alpha felt his head swimming. Probably due to the large amounts of alcohol in his system. JiHoon wasn't home, he was back home with Jimin and Yoongi. With their son as well. He needed time to think. To process what his wolf was feeling. His wolf pissing him off every minute.

A soft knock sounded at the door, almost too quiet to hear. Mingyu's wolf perked up a bit at the familiar smell. He wished he didn't swoon a bit at it. He hated himself.

"You have a meeting Sir. Get up or you will be late." The soft voice was there, then gone in a flash. So was the feeling. Mingyu groaned as he remembered he had a few meetings with pack leaders, which he was sure his second in command would be there. He had to apologize to him.

~~~~
"Open up Wong! This is serious! Where is Taeyong?" Jaehyun pounded on Lucas' door, his knuckles starting to bleed. Finally Jaehyun started to kick the door in. Haechan never locked the door during the day. Never. It was always open for guests. Jaehyun growled as the door finally broke down, falling on the ground.

"Lucas!" Jaehyun looked around, knowing a smell that was extremely unfamiliar. "Haechan!?" Jaehyun heard a dark laugh sound from the kitchen, Jaehyun becoming alert.
"Nice of you to join us Jaehyun. I knew we would see you eventually."

Jaehyun narrowed his eyes, "And you are?"

"Not important. For now." The older wolf walked out with his hand right around Haechan's hair, dragging him along. Jaehyun's eyes widened, "What the fuck are you doing?"

Beom-soo was quick to raise his hand stopping the alpha to come closer. "I wouldn't if I were you." "Where is Lucas?" The wolf laughed again, "Out."

Jaehyun looked at Haechan again, the omega's eyes red and puffy from crying. "Did he hurt you...?" Jaehyun was dreading the answer.

"No. Not like that." Jaehyun let out the breath he was holding in. "Oh Channie, thank god."

"You see Mr. Jeon, I'm not here to inflict pain on him. Only on one person. And that would be your father."

Haechan whimpered at that. "No.." Jaehyun scoffed, "You and everyone else. Get in line."

The older wolf laughed, "You see, I am different. Because I will actually kill him."
~~~
Meanwhile, a small omega nuzzled into his mate's bloody neck. He didn't want to be away from him again. He was back. And he wasn't going anywhere this time. "I love you Sungie."

The beta felt the cold nose on his neck, causing him to stir a bit. "Chenle, you are freezing." Chenle sat up and looked at the Beta's hands as they signed back to him. "Jisung! You are awake!" Chenle sat up, his body straddling his mate, trying to be as close as possible. "You are back! I missed you. Don't leave. Please I can't live without you." Jisung ran his fingers through the small omega's hair, "Trust me, I'm not going anywhere." Chenle purred at his mate's words. He felt himself feeling a bit better each minute he laid here.

"Mommy is hurting..." Jisung immediately sat up, his brain a bit fuzzy. "Chenle we have to do something." Jisung looked at the small window in Chenle's room. "Lele, could you fit through that window and get help? I can't fit through there, not with my leg."

Chenle nodded as he opened it quietly and slide through the opening. "I will be back Sungie." Jisung wished he was going with him to help. But he couldn't walk. "Be careful Chenle. Get help!"
~~~~
Taeyong saw the pack grounds ahead of him. He had stopped to sleep once it got too dark to see. He wanted to be on the safe side. He knew he was going to hear it from Jaehyun.