Chapter 13

"No."

The wolves in the room gasped. Jeno's eyes widened. "Can I ask why Jaemin?" Taeyong furrowed his eyebrows. Jaemin stared at the alpha in front of him. Ever since he saw him, Jaemin couldn't figure out what made him so mad. Was it the way he acted or how he presented himself. Or was it just because he was an alpha?

"Just..no." Taeyong went to speak up, but Jaehyun cut him off. "Son, we want a reason why this boy here couldn't do the job." Jaehyun eyed Jeno up and down. "He looks like he will be a great alpha one day. What more do you want?"

Jaemin glared at Jaehyun. "Because I don't want an alpha to control my life. He seems like the kind that would."

Jeno looked himself over, "What? How? You don't even know me."

Jaemin shrugged, "I can just tell."

Jaehyun went to talk but Jeno was quick to approach the omega. "You can just tell? By the way I look?"

Jaemin's eyes widened a bit as the Alpha approached him closer. "You can just make the decision that I am a piece of shit by the way I look? Well omega. You judging me because of my status is a little disheartening. Who would want to mate with someone like that anyway."

Johnny grabbed Jeno's arm, "Back off Jeno. The omega has chosen. Let us go." Jeno stared at Jaemin who was taken back. This alpha was hard headed and an asshole. How dare he act like he had made the decision himself.

Jaemin caught Jeno by the arm, not being able to hold on too tightly from being weak. Jeno almost whined at the touch from the omega who was clearly feeling something too.

"I will have you know Alpha, tons of wolves want to mate with me. You're just upset because I don't want you."

Johnny raised his eyebrow and Jaehyun rolled his eyes at this child's fight. Taeyong just listened as he heard the two wolves talk this out. He knew it would take some time.

Jeno walked up next to Jaemin, who was giving off intense smells of cotton and spring water. Jeno's nose touched the side of Jaemin's neck, causing the omega to whine a bit in his throat.

"I'm not upset, omega. I will just find a nice beta who I'm sure would love it if I made their toes curl." Jaemin whispered as his nose ran up the scent gland of Jaemin's neck. Jaemin whined again. This alpha smelled amazing. Why didn't he notice how amazing he smelled before.

Jeno went to stand back up, but Jaemin was quick to grab and pull him back down to his level. He pressed his nose up to Jeno's neck, inhaling deeply. He was spinning, but for a different reason.

"Whose weak now Omega?" Jeno smirked as Jaemin went to scent Jeno's neck. Jaemin whined, "Damn it. Just let's get this over with so I can leave!"

Jeno then realized what he was fighting about. Oh yeah. Sex. Something he had never done before... with a pack leader's son. Not scary at all.

Jeno gulped as Johnny laughed, "Alright this should be fun!" Jaehyun turned to glare at Johnny who immediately stopped. "Sorry."

Jaehyun grabbed Jeno's shoulder to pull Jaemin away from him. "You better listen to him. You do what he says. Got it?" Jeno nodded, "Yes sir."

Taeyong smiled at Jaemin. "Ready hunny?"

Jaemin just stared at Jeno. "Ready as I'll ever be."

~~~~

Mingyu stood outside of his son's door. To say he was trying would be an understatement. He tried in his whole power to twist the door handle but he just couldn't do it. "Come on. Open it damn it."