Chapter 14

Jungkook and Taehyung decided that having Chenle stay at his place wouldn't be the best idea since Jisung's smell was on everything he owned. The small omega was placed in the old bedroom of his mother's.

"Lele, I brought you some soup.." Haechan knew that Chenle was probably not facing anywhere but the window, but there might have been a chance.

Chenle was sitting in an oversized sweatshirt that was an olive green color. It was old and had a few tears and rips in it, but it still smelled like him.

Chenle had his head resting on the window as he sat and watched the clouds float by. His eyes were bloodshot and puffy. His face was cold and pale. His hair was a mess on his head.

Haechan sat the bowl of soup on the bedside table as he walked over and sat down beside his son. Chenle looked at Haechan for a second, and turned away to face the window again.

Haechan sighed as he lifted the blanket to find his son's hand. Chenle let his mom intertwine their fingers. Chenle's hands were cold. Ice cold.

"Hunny, you are freezing..." Chenle shrugged a bit as Haechan squeezed his hand tighter. "How are you feeling today?"

Chenle shrugged again. His head went back to resting on the window. "Come on, the soup will warm you up."

Haechan brought the soup over to Chenle who turned to really face his mother. His eyes still had tears in them that were unshed. His nose was red and he looked defeated.

Haechan wanted to cry at the pain his son was going through. He wanted to fix it but he knew his mate was trying. And so was his dad.

"Open wide Lele."

Chenle opened his mouth a bit as Haechan fed him some soup. Chenle looked away as he opened his mouth again for another bite. Throughout the meal, he never smiled and his eyes never lit up like they always did.

Haechan's own stomach churned at the sight. He missed his baby boy who would make even eating a bowl of soup a wonderful experience.

Once Chenle was done, Haechan kissed Chenle's head and sat the bowl down. "I love you Lele. I promise we will fix this. You are so strong."

Chenle nodded as he placed his head back on the window, "I love you more."

Haechan kissed his head again as he got up and headed out the bedroom. He loved his son so much. The thought that all he could do was wait had him worried.

~~~~

Jaemin turned over in the world's comfiest bed ever. The sheets were soft like cotton and the smell was divine. He wanted to curl up and never leave the bed. He found himself exhausted as he flipped over to see a tan back rising and falling with every breath. He was fascinated by how it moved and a few freckles that covered the shoulders.

He remembered most of last night, but the parts he wished he remembered he didn't. He wasn't exactly sure why. Overall...it was amazing.

Jaemin snuggled into the bed even more as the smell of Jeno engulfed him. He could bathe in this scent. His wolf was begging to touch Jeno's back, and suddenly Jaemin found himself scooting closer to him. He had never craved the touch of another person like he did with this alpha.

His nose touched the tip of Jeno's back which was warm to the touch. He inhaled deeply as he found his arms wrapping around his waist. 'Stop it Jaemin! This is weird...you are being weird.'

Suddenly Jeno stirred a bit. He woke to the feeling of cold arms wrapping around his waist. Then he remembered he wasn't the only one in his bed. A pretty wolf was behind him. And he hadn't even showered yet.