Chapter 1

The cold winter air blew through the slightly open window of the bedroom. The bedroom always was burning up, so the window helped to cool it down.

Now the strong source of heat was gone.

The small omega boy pulled the blankets closer to his body, finding no help with the thin fabric. He whimpered as he felt around for his main heat source which was not there.

The omega sighed as he realized it must be early morning then. His alpha was gone and already working. The boy sat up, his hair a mess from sleep. He grabbed his large glasses and stood up to close the window. He was freezing.

The omega shut the winter air out, but soon found the strong heat engulf him once again.

"Good Morning my little Woozi..."

The strong aroma of his mate almost caused the small omega to fall down. It was too early for all of this.

The true alpha noticed the omega was freezing and clearly shivering. "You are ice cold..."

Ji Hoon pressed closer to his mate. "Yeah, I'm a bit cold now..."

Mingyu hoisted his little omega up in his arms, bringing him close to him. "Well I guess that might be my fault huh?"

Ji Hoon giggled as Mingyu placed him back down on the shared bed. The omega whimpered as Mingyu didn't join him. "Where...where are you going?"

Mingyu ran his fingers through the boy's hair, the omega leaning into the touch. "Sadly there was a problem last night and two rogue wolves were found close to the grounds. Lucky for them our pack found them and not Jaehyun's."

Mingyu went over to grab a shirt from Ji Hoon's little nest he started making. It wasn't done but it was close.

"Mingyu....I needed that..." The true alpha laughed as he saw his omega try to reach for the shirt on his body. "Oh Flower, there are plenty more you can use. I need to use this one."

Mingyu kisses the top of Ji Hoon's head and turned around to leave. "Gyu..."

Mingyu smirked, "Oh right!" He turned around and grabbed Ji Hoon's face, placing his lips on his. Once Mingyu let go, Ji Hoon felt super dizzy. "Tha..thank you." Mingyu kissed his rosy cheeks one more time and then left.

Ji Hoon was now a flustered mess. Sleep was out of the question.

~~~~~

"Hey I hear too much giggling... what are you guys up to?" Taeyong stood on the back porch, bundled up from the cold air. The chilly air making his cheeks pink. God he hated winter and this winter was one of the coldest.

"Nothing Mommy! Just playing!" The smaller omega boy was running with two snowballs in his hands. He ducked behind a few larger snow mounds hiding from his brother.

"Ohhhh Jaemin! Come out wherever you are!" Yuta could clearly hear the giggles coming from his omega brother, knowing exactly where he was, but that was no fun. "I can hear you breathing!"

Jaemin was giggling up a storm. He loved playing with Yuta. Little did Jaemin know Yuta always let his little brother win. What was the fun in seeing him sad?

"Where could he be?" Yuta stood right in plain view of Jaemin, clearly knowing how this was going to end. Jaemin stood up and threw the first snowball. It went a little too far to one side, missing the alpha.

Jaemin sunk back down, clearly Yuta would know where he was now! Yuta was too good of an actor though. "Where did that snowball come from? Jaemin where are you hiding?"