Chapter 4

"Lulu! Don't forget the dessert! The boys and I worked hard on it!" Lucas stared at the dish that was covered in frosting and sprinkles. I don't think they would notice if he tried a piece of it...

Lucas went to stick his finger in it, but suddenly he heard a few whines rounding the corner. He sprung up and covered the dessert again just as Haechan was rounding the corner.

"I just hate it when Mom decides last minute to have dinner and I haven't had time to plan! This is too stressful. My head is pounding!"

Haechan was signing so quickly that Lucas was not able to understand most of his omegas rant. But he decided to just let him keep going. Then a smaller head peeked around the corner.

The smaller omega's eyes met his father's and quickly hid behind the wall again. Lucas smirked, noticing his son do it again but this time he knew he was caught. "Come here Lele."

Chenle walked into the room slowly, wanting to run back to his bedroom where Jisung was. He just couldn't do it. "Tell me Chenle."

"Um, can...can Jisung come?"

Lucas's brow furrowed at this question. "Doesn't Jisung need to go home Chenle? He just spent the night. His parents will be looking for him."

Chenle went to defend himself, but Lucas stopped him. "No Chenle. Jisung should go home now. This is just a family dinner."

Chenle's smile dropped and his eyes looked down at the floor. He jumped off his father's lap and ran back to his bedroom. He could feel his eyes start to fill with tears.

"So Lele, do I need to go home?" Chenle slowly shut the door, turning to look at his best friend. Jisung immediately stood wrapping his arms around the omega's small body. "Daddy said no.."

"It's okay Lele, I will see you in a few days! No worries!" The omega looked at the beta with wide eyes, "A few days?!"

Jisung smiled, "I think I should wait to come back over just in case I overstayed my welcome." Chenle shook his head, disagreeing with Jisung. He wanted Jisung to be with him all the time. Why didn't he want to as well.

"Okay fine. If you don't want to come over then don't. Just leave."

Jisung's brow furrowed, "What?" Chenle stomped his foot, "Just leave then Jisung. If you don't want to hangout with me then you should have said so."

Jisung grabbed the smaller boy's face looking at the tears that fell from his eyes. Chenle was beautiful. Even when he cried.

"I'm not going anywhere until we make up. And since you have to go somewhere soon we better make this fast." Jisung sat down on Chenle's twin bed staring at the crying boy.

Chenle huffed and looked at the ground again. He couldn't stay mad at him. He loved Jisung. "I just don't want you to leave..."

Jisung motioned him over and grabbed his hands, he wrote "I'm not" in his palm. Chenle hugged Jisung close, finding comfort in his scent. Soon the omega was fast asleep.

Jisung laid him down and slowly got up, leaving the omega's room. He walked out into the living room to leave the house, noticing Haechan running around trying to find different things for the dishes.

Lucas walked around the corner noticing the Beta leaving, "Jisung. Can I talk to you outside?"

~~~~~

"Okay I think everything is almost done!" Taehyung stood and looked at the set dinner table, which could sit the whole family. He loved when the family got together.