Chapter 16

"We have to head back now Lucas. The moon has been up for hours now." Jaehyun turned to the wolf who was clearly running out of strength. Lucas rubbed his eyes, which were bloodshot. He didn't want to give up. He needed to find Jisung before he lost his son forever.

"Lucas. We are stopping. You are going to get yourself killed out here if we don't." Jungkook smacked Lucas a bit on the back. "We will try again tomorrow."

Lucas growled as he took off towards the pack grounds. Jaehyun turned to look at his father who was clearly just as exhausted. "I feel for the wolf. Channie will also be greatly affected by the outcome if we don't find Jisung. And I can not let that happen." Jungkook walked back towards the house as his son followed him.

Lucas quietly opened the front door, careful not to wake anyone in it. Chenle and Haechan would probably be asleep, so he was careful not to make much noise. The wolf reached down to untie his boots as he smelt a faint smell.

"Chenle, what are you doing up?" Chenle was sitting on the couch, his eyes bloodshot to match his father's. "Couldn't sleep." Just watching Chenle try to sign to him, almost broke Lucas. His son was very weak and was struggling to even lift his hands. "I understand that. Let's just sit out here." Lucas sat on the couch in silence, but comfortable silence. He was happy to just be spending time with his son.

But suddenly a loud knock sounded at the door. More like a banging. Chenle's eyes widened a bit as Lucas was quick to shield his son. It was too late for anyone to come over. Especially since no one wanted to be around his house at the moment.

"Lucas, who is here this late?" Lucas was actually happy in this moment that both of his omega's couldn't talk. "I don't know Channie. Let me look. Sit with Lele." Haechan nodded as he went to hold Chenle who was shaking. Chenle was feeling tons of different emotions, he was unsure what was going on.

Lucas smelled around the door before opening it. Then the door was pounded on again. The smell was too familiar. It was almost unreal. Lucas cracked the door open, but was shoved immediately to the side as a body was shoved in through the doorway. Haechan gasped as two wolves entered their home.

Chenle immediately passed out as Haechan held onto his son closely. His eyes brimming with tears as Jisung's body laid on the ground in the entryway. At first glance he looked dead. Almost cold, but you could see the rise and fall of his breaths as he laid there. Lucas was not focused on him, but on the wolf that pushed him.

"Good evening Mr. Wong. It has been awhile since we have spoken." Lucas squinted his eyes, "I'm not sure.." The older wolf laughed, "Ah, it has been awhile. You were a young pup whenever I was around. Park Beom-soo. Jisung's father."

Lucas was quick to throw a punch in the male's face as Haechan dragged Jisung's body closer to him and Chenle. Beom-soo was quick to wipe the now dripping blood from his nose. "No need to get feisty Lucas. I wanted to drop by and say hello. It has been awhile since I was exiled from this pack."

Haechan looked at the two wolves, what could this rogue want? He placed a pillow under Jisung's head as he went to look at his leg, which was infected for sure. Haechan didn't remember when he started crying.

"Get the hell out of here Park. I'm sure your son doesn't want anything to do with you." Beom-soo was quick to chuckle at this, "Actually, it was a complete surprise that I stumbled across him. He was in the woods and then I thought, why not say hi."

"What do you want?" Lucas was ready to jump this guy any second. "Oh. You see Lucas. I have something I want. Which is something I was going to get. But sadly Jeon Jungkook took my place. I was next in line for alpha. But you know...my father liked him better."