Chapter 5

"Sorry we are late! I had to remake the dessert because someone had to make me drop it!" Haechan walked into the kitchen with Taeyong as Lucas pushed a very upset Chenle into the dining room.

"I didn't mean to Channie and you know that. But again I'm sorry!" Jaehyun chuckled as Lucas slumped down in the chair next to him. "Rough day?"

"Yup. Fucking hell." Jaemin watched as his cousin walked towards the bathroom, not even saying hi to him. Chenle always said hi. Jaemin followed him and saw he didn't walk in.

Chenle stood outside the bathroom and slumped down on the floor. He sat with his back against the wall and his head hung low. Jaemin was crushed at the sight.

"Hi Lele! I missed you!"  Chenle looked at Jaemin and mustered up a smile, "Hi Jaejae. I missed you more." There was clearly pain in the small boy's eyes as he looked back down again.

"Did something happen?" Chenle sighed, "Mad at Daddy." Jaemin furrowed his brows, "Why?"

"Because he didn't let Jisung come...and then asked him questions that were inappropriate. And made him mad."

Jaemin sat down next to Chenle, "What kind of questions?"  Chenle whined, "Mate stuff and how Jisung is just using me.."

Jaemin's eyes widened, "No way! Jisung has been your best friend since forever ! There is no way!"

Chenle nodded, "I know..I just..I'm just lost without Jisung..I need him to hold me and tell me that I'm perfect. But he isn't going to come back now.."

Jaemin scoffed, "That isn't true Chenle. I'm sure he will come back soon! But.. you know would it be so bad if Jisung was your mate."

Chenle looked up at his cousins smirk, which wasn't helping. "Stop Jaejae. I don't want to be teased."

Jaemin stopped and hugged Chenle. "Boys Grandpa is going to start throwing a fit if we don't eat soon!" Jungkook protesting could be heard as the two cousins walked hand in hand back to the table.

Haechan's heart shattered at the red puffy eyes that showed on his baby's face. "Well I'm excited to dig in!" Jaehyun and Jungkook started filling plates and one for their mates as Lucas tried to muster up the energy to eat. He was a horrible father. He couldn't shake it.

Jaemin filled Chenle's plate as Yuta filled his mother's plate and his own. Taehyung started the conversation. "Well I'm very happy everyone had time to eat with us on short notice! I thought it would be nice since we haven't in a while."

Taehyung didn't sign, it wasn't like Chenle was looking anywhere but his plate anyway. Chenle was actually happy he was deaf for once.

"Yes thank you mom. I had a panic attack and freaked out because I didn't know what to bring!" Haechan laughed as Taehyung giggled, "But you managed to bring all the right things!"

The alphas started in discussing pack duties while the omega's discussed the nursery. Same old conversations. Jaemin looked at his brother who was writing stuff down in his notebook. Then he looked over at Chenle who was clearly not engaged in any conversation.

He looked at his plate that was still covered in casserole. "So Chenle, what did you and Jisung do yesterday?"

Chenle noticed Jaemin signing to him, "What?"

"What did you and Jisung do yesterday? Did you guys play games?"

As soon as the mention of Jisung was brought up, Chenle was smiling a bit. "We did! We played tag outside, but Jisung is always really good at it."