Chapter 3

The beta wolf woke up to a light weight on his body. He was lying on the couch, but it wasn't his couch.. It was dark in the room, the sun had not risen yet.

Jisung opened his eyes wider to notice a small wolf laying on top of him. The wolf was beautiful and was white with little brown specks here and there like freckles. Chenle was gorgeous.

Jisung shifted slightly, trying his hardest not to wake the sleeping omega. The omega's tail wrapped around Jisung's leg tighter, a little moan escaping him.

Jisung could look at his best friend all day. He was adorable and he loved how Chenle would shift in his sleep sometimes. Jisung ran his hand through the soft fur, taking it all in.

Jisung didn't realize that he accidentally slept over again. He hated the burden he was on Chenle and his family. Chenle was the closest he ever had to really having a family.

Suddenly the omega moved, his bright blue eyes staring back at the beta. "Sorry I woke you up Lele." The wolf nuzzled into Jisung's neck, shifting back.

"You didn't Ji, don't worry." Chenle laid on top of Jisung still, snuggling into him more. Even though he didn't even mind that he was currently naked.

Jisung didn't even notice either.

Ever since the two were young they grew up together even though Jisung was always really tight lipped about his family. Chenle never really met his parents either. But he didn't care.

But Chenle's parents were starting to get suspicious.

Earlier at dinner Lucas came home exhausted like usual. Jaehyun always pushed him to his limits, in which the two would bicker for fun. It was a brotherly love sort of thing.

When the alpha walked in Chenle ran and jumped in his arms like he always did, wanting Lucas to spin him around. Of course Lucas did.

"It's about time you actually showed up on time for dinner..." Haechan walked out of the kitchen carrying a few plates. "Hey I always try my best!"

Chenle ran back over to Jisung, who was always intimidated by the omega's father. Jisung now catches Lucas's eye.

"Well Jisung, it's nice to see you again." Chenle looked back and forth between the two, pouting because he didn't understand. Chenle grabbed Jisung's shirt sleeve and pulled it a few times.

"He just said it was nice to see me Lele." Jisung ruffled Chenle's hair, as he was instantly smiling again. He walked away to help his mother out in the kitchen.

"Jisung, how is the family?" Lucas said as he plopped down on the couch. He wasn't stupid. He could tell when Jisung would come over he was intimidated to talk to parents and always was covered in bandages.

Lucas wasn't stupid.

"Um, fine...how are you sir?"

Lucas knew this would happen; he would always change the conversation and quickly. "Well I'm overworked but don't tell the alpha or he will laugh in my face and don't tell Chenle's mom, or he will agree with you."

Jisung smiled a bit at that, Lucas happy he was connecting with him. He made Chenle happy and that always made him happy.

"Well I'm happy you're here to eat with us!"

The four sat down at the table, Jisung trying to sink away from everyone. He was really not the most outgoing wolf ever. Chenle had a smile plastered brightly on his face. He was kicking his feet under the chair.

"Chenle baby, you know what I said about kicking your legs at the dinner table."

Chenle stopped and his face turned bright red. "Sorry.."