One

8 years ago (flashback)

I was walking home from school on an ordinary day, well almost ordinary my fathers been home a lot recently after he got fired from his job and he drinks all day. I walk through the front door finding my father passed out on the couch again.

So I started looking for my mom. Not in the kitchen, living room, or bedroom. I leave to check her bathroom to find her on the tile floor surrounded by empty pill bottles.

"Mommy, mommy, m-ommy, " I shake her but no response. "Shut up you little bi-" My father comes stumbling into the bathroom standing there suppressing a laugh. "DADDY DADDY, help her." I'm crying hysterically now, holding onto my mother.

Tripping over himself my father grabs my mother dragging her to the kitchen. I was fighting him at every step. "Stop fighting you stupid little whore," he said while tying me to the chair.

"NO NO NO N-" I was cut off from him by duct-taping my mouth shut. He grabbed my mother, undressed her, then proceeded to shake her till she woke. Weak and barely moving.

And that's how it was for the next week. Beating and raping her over and over again.

"You useless whore," he said while emptying his gun into her, the last of my tears streaming down my sore cheeks.

I don't remember anything after that, all I know was that he took her and didn't come home till hours later, alone.
__________________________________

"You stupid bitch," my father screams, kicking me. Holding back my tears, so he doesn't make the punishment worse.

I came home empty-handed, after he had asked me to get him some beer. He loves to see me cry. Knowing he has the upper hand excites him.

After his final blow, he stalks to the couch. drooping down, he picks up the beer and turns his attention to the tv. Where he'll drink all night, till he blacks out. Only you wake up and do it all over again.

Picking myself up, I wobble myself to my room where I clean up as much as I can. Laying down I set my alarm for my first day of school tomorrow.

_____________________________________

Sorry for the short chapter. The others will be much longer than this.
____________________________________

ig: 0125_ki
ig: rain.audra
ig: tristan.lucifer.king
Tik Tok: 0125_ki
Pinterest: 0125_ki