Twenty-Seven

⚠️Warning; mention of degradation and praising.⚠️

"Let's go run you a bath,"

Holding her limp body, I make my way to the en-suite. Walking into the dimly lit room, she looks around taking in the new space. Her eyes roam all over the exceedingly large shower.

Glass doors close in the vast space leaving little to the imagination, multiple showerheads and jets protrude from the dark tiled walls.

Her eyes travel to the double vanity. Where two large mirrors hang, reflecting our messy state. Color floods her face as she glances down at my attire, then at her bare frame.

Stepping forward I make my way to the freestanding tub.

Setting her on the lip of the tub, I turn on the water. The cool tub has her shivering. Reaching into the cabinet I pull out bath salts and scrubs for her. Pouring soap into the tub, she watches the bubbles start to form.

Her face lights up when she sees what I am doing. "You don't have to do that for me." She says overwhelmed by the whole situation, walking over to her I position myself in between her newly marked thighs.

Grabbing her chin I lift it slightly, "Rain, the most important thing is aftercare. What I am doing is not a burden. It pleases me to take care of you amore."

I stroke her cheek and watch as joy and excitement fill her eyes.

Once the tub is full I place her in, a long sigh slips past her lips as she adjusts to the new position. "Is it okay?" I question, worrying about her comfort.

She lets out a breathy "yes,"

I kneel on the cool tile, leaning on the edge of the tub.

She looks over at me, confusion clear on her face. "Why are you not getting in?"

I'm taken back by her blunt confession, I would never push myself onto her like that.

"Would you like me to join you?"

She nods, awaiting my next move.

I begin to strip slowly, purposely making her blush. The action excites me, I love making her blush. Her rosy skin sends electricity, straight to my dick.

Removing my jacket, I begin to unbutton my shirt. Her eyes innocently follow my movements. Peeling off my shirt, I start to work on my pants. I pull my belt out carefully not wanting to frighten her. Taking off my shoes, I place everything aside.

Lastly, my pants, unbuttoning them I drag them down my legs.

Finally, I am left in my boxers, her eyes widen when she notices my visible hard-on.

Stepping into the tub, I place myself behind her.

I let out a deep groan, feeling the warm water relax my tense muscles. Swiftly I wrap an arm around her waist pulling her back to my chest. She lets out a squeal.