Ten

It's now the next Friday, and I haven't seen Tristan since he dropped me off at my house

It's now the next Friday, and I haven't seen Tristan since he dropped me off at my house. I am starting to get really worried, but I don't want to come off as clingy.

"Are you even listening?" Sarah nudged me, "wha-what?, s-sorry I was thinking, what were you saying?"

"The fair is in town, and we are all thinking about going." she says looking around at everyone, well everyone but Tristan.

"Um, I'm not sure, I've never been to a fair before." I say looking down at my hands. I really need to break that habit. "It's settled, we're going." Hailey says.

-

After school I got a ride from Sarah. Currently I am trying to figure out what to wear, eventually I chose on black baggy jeans and a t-shirt. The loud slam of a door causes me to jump.

"WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU BITCH?" Clay yells, not wanting to anger him I go see him. When I enter the room the stench of alcohol consumes me.

Looking up I see the rage and fury in his eyes, and in a flash and I am on the ground. The pain from his kicks rake through my body.

Finally he gets bored with me and walks off. As soon as I can finally stand up I hear a car honk. Shit. Trying not to draw attention I walk over and get in the car. Greeting everyone, nobody seems to see anything wrong.

We pull into the crowded parking lot. Stepping out of the car I feel a light breeze, causing me to shiver slightly.

We walk around for a while, taking everything in, Eventually, Hailey and Chris walk off, and it;s just Sarah, Ryan and me.

Ryan goes over and Sarah comes over to me, "I know this is not the best, but can me and Ryan you kno-" "be alone" I say , looking in the direction Ryan left. "Of course, he is totally into you. Go on, I'll be fine." I say plastering on a smile.

"Thank you, Thank you, Thank you." She says while giving me a big hug, causing me to whence. Ryan comes over, he and Sarah walk off hand in hand.

Instantly a huge wave of loneliness overtakes me, as I look around the fair. But that feeling quickly vanishes when I feel a hot breath on my neck. "Hello, princess."

"