Twenty-Two

I really feel like slapping someone

Mainly, Tristan, He's been ignoring me. Which isn't the problem because I don't want his attention at the moment. But he hasn't even looked or acknowledged me, after what happened in his office.

Two can play at his game.

"We should land in a few minutes," Gianna exclaims, as she emerges out of the cockpit. A smile rests on her face. Which has been there since I exited Tristan's office.

The plane lands and we all disembark. Taking a step back I admire the beautiful scenery. The landscape is incredible. The Mediterranean Sea is so close, beautiful trees and shrubbery frame the view.

"Come on, cara. We wouldn't want to be late." Gianna yells. As I make my way over, I watch as everyone slips into the cars.

Getting into the car, I squeeze next to Vic. With Ginna on her other side, and Olivia in her lap.

On our way there Ginna goes over what will happen in the next couple of hours. When we arrive we will be greeted by Tristan's cousins, Mario's brother's children. They will help us to our rooms, making sure we are comfortable. We will then clean up, in preparation to meet the family over dinner.

Hopefully, everything runs smoothly.

We ride up a long winding driveway, with the view of Rome in the distance. Big iron gates greet us at the end of the drive.

The gates open, revealing a beautiful immense mansion. Pulling up the car's park. Letting us exit.

Stepping out of the car, I admire the exquisite architecture. Three people exit the home, making their way towards us.

The first person to make their way to us is a boy who looks around my age. His shaggy black hair falls against his sun-kissed skin, making him glow. A smile visible on his face from a mile away.

Behind him is a girl around my age as well, who wears a similar smile but hers has mischief behind it. She wears a bright yellow dress that makes her dark skin-pop beautifully. Her wild curls spill everywhere.

And not too far behind her a man follows swiftly, who I assume to be a bodyguard based on his all-black attire and weaponry on display. His black hair is slicked back just right, tattoos visible under his clothes.

Both the boy and girl make their way to us wrapping Gianna, Vic, the twins, and Olivia in a big hug.

"Oh mio Dio, ci siete mancati così tanto ragazzi." ("Oh my god, we've missed you guys so much.")  the girl screams excitedly.

They all get reacquainted, going around and greeting each other. After a bit, the boy looks over at me quizzically. 

"Chi è questo?" ("Who is this?") he questions looking back at Gianna. Walking over Gianna wraps me up in her arms. "Rain, this is my niece and nephew Gaia and Mattia. Gaia and Mattia this is Rain." Gianna explains.

Gaia runs up and gives me a big hug, "Hi, I love making new friends." she says happily. "How do you know her?" she asks Gianna, "Rain is TT's girlfriend," Olivia says giggling.

Both Mattia's and Gaia's faces morph into complete utter shock. "What? Tristan has a girlfriend, santa merda." ("holy shit,") Mattia says looking over at Tristan, who is on his phone by the line of cars.

"No, we are not dating. We're just friends." I say trying to fix the miscommunication. They still both look hesitant. "Guy's, how about you take Rain to her room," Gianna says without room for negotiation.

"Let's go," Gaia loops her arm with mine. Mattia is on the other side of me, as we make our way through the marvelous home.

"So girl, you and Tristan?" Mattia asks, giving me a side glance. My face turns red at the thought of Tristan and I on the plane, again. "No, we are just friends." I say trying to calm my breathing.

Gaia gives a small huff and a look telling me this conversation is not over. They both stop in front of a set of double doors. "This is your room, and Tristan's is across the hall," Gaia points to another set of double doors.

"Okay, girl you need to tell us everything," Mattia says, dragging me to the bed in the center of the room. Gaia jumps on the bed, getting comfy. Getting on, I lay next to Gaia. Then Mattia lays in between my legs.

For about an hour, we lay there talking about everything. Gaia is amazing with daggers, and Mattia is incredible with guns. Gaia and Mattia both went on about all the hot bodyguards. But Mattia warned me to stay away from the pool boy, more like threatened me.

He also asked me not to tell anyone, because he's only come out to Gaia and I.

I'm running my hand through Mattia's silky hair, when the bedroom doors slam open. Looking up I see a fuming Tristan. "Shit" I mumble under my breath. Causing Mattia to burst out laughing.

"Rain," He says making his way to the bed. "Mmh," I stay where I am. "What the fuck do you thing your doing?" he sneered looking at Mattia in my lap. "I'm doing nothing wrong." I shot back.

"Watch your tone, amore." he responed. "I talk how ever the fuck I want Tristan, I don't need you telling me what to do." I spat, Rage and a mix of something else was clear on his face.

"You're gonna regret saying that, amore. You wouldn't want to worsen your punishment." he says before marching out of the room.

"Girl, that man is so head over heels in love with you," Mattia states smuggly.

——————————————————

ig: 0125_kiig: rain

ig: 0125_ki
ig: rain.audra
ig: tristan.lucifer.king
Tik Tok: 0125_ki
Pinterest: 0125_ki