Five

I can't move

I can't move. My body feels like it's on fire, there is no way I can go to school today.

Last night
Quietly I open the front door and try to sneak to my room before he notices. I'm about to reach the door handle when I feel his dirty hands grab my hair pulling me to him.

"You stupid whore, do you know what time it is? It is way past your curfew." He says spitting in my face. "I-I-I know, I didn't mean to I-I was called into work early so I had to go there straight after school and my phone died so I couldn't tell you."

Praying he believes my lies I try to break from his grip. "Oh you're not going anywhere DOLL." flinching at that he takes the chance to grab me.

Picking me up he strips me down to my bra and underwear. Then ties me to the table. Hearing his footsteps disappear around the corner I try to break free but it's useless.

He comes back with the thing I hate the most, the Whip. Every time I wince he whips me even harder.

And that's how it went all night. Getting up I try to clean the cuts I can reach but for the ones I can't, I pray they don't get infected.

"Please, please I am begging you don't kill me

"Please, please I am begging you don't kill me." Fucking pussy he should have thought about that before he tried to steal one of my shipments.

"Fine I wouldn't kill you." And with that I untie him causing him to dash for the door but he's slow as fuck from the lovely stab wounds I put in both of his legs.

"Thank you thank you so mu-" but he drops dead not even halfway to the door with my bullet in his head. "CLEAN THIS UP" yelling at my guards I head home to clean up and go to school.

Making my way to school I can't get her out of my fucking head. Of course everything I said last night was a lie, well except for the fact I don't want to be here friend. I want to be much more than that.

But she is so small and innocent, fuck she flinches at everything. She would never be able to live in my world. And the thought of people wanting to hurt her makes me sick.

Pulling into the parking lot I hop out and head straight to her locking waiting for her. Heading there I don't see her so I wait. Seeing confused looks from random people I give them a cold glare to shut them up.

The bell rings and I head to first period. She's not fucking here. Not even glancing back at the classroom I head straight out of the building right to my car.

Driving to her house I knock on the door. A tall woman opens she has very fair skin and short black hair. "Um, is Rain here." Trying not to sound desperate. "I don't know a rain, sorry." She says her face full of pity.

"Do you know if one lives on this street." "Know I have been here for a very long time and there is no Rain here."

Where the hell is she? Taking off I call Chris.

"Hey, what's up?"

"I need you to find where Rain lives."

"But don't you alr-"

"Just fucking find it and send me the address." Hanging up I bang my head on the wheel. Why would she fucking lie about where she lives.

Ping Checking my phone I see an address. Shit that's the rough side of town. Driving to her house I have no idea what I'm gonna say.

Pulling into a little driveway I see a one story house made out of wood and concrete. Plants growing up the sides of the walls making it look much worse than it is. Getting out of the car I see broken beer bottles covering the property.

Knocking on the front door I wait. "GET THE FUCKING DOOR" a voice screams from inside the house. The front door opens just a crack but I meet her eyes. In a second the door is wide open and her little body is pushing me down the front steps.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Her voice cracks. Getting a better look at her body I see her covered in dried blood and body wrapped in bandages.

Without a second thought I grabbed her and put her in my car and drove off. "What the fuck are you doing? You can't just pick me up and leave."

Looking over at her I can tell she's really mad. But fuck she looks hot yelling at me. Not saying a word I drive straight to my house.

Stopping the car I get out and open her door. Picking her up bridal style not wanting to hurt her anymore. I walk to my bathroom.

"Tristan what are you doing? I can't take care of myself." Glancing at her I can tell that even she can't believe that lie.

Setting her on the counter I grab the first aid kit, and some sweatpants with a hoodie. Walking back into the bathroom I see she did not move an inch.

"I can clean myself up." She says reaching for the first aid kit. "Can you take off your clothes or do you need my help?" She gives me a glare before trying to take off her shirt but fails.

Trying not to laugh she gives in and asks me to undress her. Walking up to her I grab her shirt and slip it off throwing it in the trash. Shit she is covered in bruises, cuts, old and new scars.

oh fuck no seeing her back in the mirror I see it's covered in whip marks old and new. Trying to not show my worry I kneel down and take off her pants. Still on my knees I glance up and our eyes lock.

Getting up I start cleaning her cuts and she's constantly thanking me. Finishing up I put the supplies back. Do you need me to dress you or can you do it.

She gives me a cold glare which turns into a cute little sleepy face. Grabbing my clothes I dress her and fuck is she small. Looking up at her she is sound asleep.

Picking her up I place her in my bed and get in next to her. Moving my body I make it's to where she is laying on my chest. Before I can even think about the situation sleep consumes me.

_____________________________________

ig: 0125_ki
ig: rain.audra
ig: tristan.lucifer.king
Tik Tok: 0125_ki
Pinterest: 0125_ki