Six

Snuggling into the warm pillow, I don't think I've ever slept better than this

Snuggling into the warm pillow, I don't think I've ever slept better than this. Turning my body I stop when I feel something heavy over me.

Opening my eyes I see that I am on top of Tristan.  All the memories come flooding back. He took me to his house, took care of my injured body and didn't question why I was covered in bruises and cuts.

Trying to get out of his hold I go to move his arm. But it wraps tighter around me. Making me wince. Sitting straight up Tristan gives me a once over to check if I am okay.

"Shit. sorry I didn't mean to hurt you." he says looking at my abdomen. "Oh, it's fin-" But I am cut off by a little scream and the bedroom door bursts open.

Olivia comes rushing in and jumps onto the bed wearing Tristan and I are. "Hi, oh my goodness I am happy you are here Rain." "oh, I am so happy to see you too Olivia." I say with a genuine smile.

Grabbing Both Tristan and my hand Olivia tries to get us out of the bed. "Come on mommy made lunch and she wants us to eat." she says bouncing lightly.  "Okay, liv we will be down in a minute." Tristan says while yawning.

Olivia left to go downstairs. Tristan picks me up and takes me to the bathroom replacing my baddages and I don't protest because it would be useless anyway. Picking me up again he starts to walk down to the kitchen.

"Tristan, what are you doing? I can walk." Completely ignoring me he keeps on walking. "yeah yeah, Rain and TT were in bed sleeping. Rain was laying on top of  TT." I hear Olivia's voice as we walk in. "Really, They were sleeping together?" Gianna questions looking at us. Making me blush.

Setting me down at the table Tristan goes and brings the food to the table. Gianna and Olivia come and sit on the opposite of me.

"So should I be mad or happy that you are both home in the middle of the school day?" Gianna says with a smug look on her face. Looking at Tristan all he says is "Happy" Gianna gives him a look saying that this conversation is not over.

For the rest of the day Me, Tristan and Olivia hang out. It's now around 6 and Tristan picks me up. Again. Taking me into his room he sets me on the be and lays down next to me.

Giving me a serious look Tristan says "Who hurt you?" not expecting that I hesitate for a minute, making up a lie I say. "Those men that you saved me from the other jumped me this morning on my way to school and I decided to just stay home."

He gives me a long look before talking again. "I'm taking you to and from school from now on." "Bu-" "This is not up for negotiation."

"