Eight

The morning sun dances off the wall

The morning sun dances off the wall. Rolling over I try to stretch, but I roll right off the bed with a thud. Fuck.

Getting out of bed I ready myself for today. Changing into my work uniform, I fix my hair so it covers the bruises. Then head out the door.

-

Setting down the tray, releasing a breath I didn't realize I was holding. "Hey, can I get some coffee over here?" The man says from across the diner. He has been an ass all day. Making rude remarks, he has tried to grab my ass multiple times.

Grabbing the coffee pot I go over and refill his cup. Megan, another person that works here comes over. "Hey I just got a call. I need to leave, can you take over my tables?" she says smiling widely.

"Sure." "Oh yesss, thank you so much."she says, hugging me before leaving the diner.

Walking over to a table I pull out my notepad. Still looking down I speak. "Hi, what would you like today?" Looking up I see two smiling faces.

"Bestie, How are you? I didn't know you worked here." Ryan says looking around the diner. Turning to my left I see Tristan, but he has not looked up from his phone yet. Dickhead.

"Hi ,yeah I work here, what would you like?" Looking back at the menu he replies. "I will have the Chicken sandwich." Looking at Chris he says. "I will have the same thing." Lastly I turn to Tristan, who still hasn't looked up yet.

"Tristy Boo, what would you like?" Ryan says, Looking up Tristan see's me for the first time. Glancing back at his phone he replies with. "I'll have the Cheeseburger."

I continue working other tables. Heading over to their table I set everything down. "Is there anything else I can get for you." "Oh yes, can I have a refill pleasess." Ryans says pouting.

Giving him a smile I turn around to get the pitcher, when I feel a hand on my ass.I try to get away, but the man wraps his other arm around my waist while the other is still on my ass.

"Get off me." I say struggling in his grip. "Not so fast girly." he says, wearing an evil smile. "Get off of me." I say a little bit louder. "Now you listen t-" but he is cut off.

"GET THE FUCK OFF HER." Tristan hisses at the man. He came up from behind me ripping the man off of me.

Grabbing the guy by the neck Tristan slams him into the table. "Please, I-I didn't know she was yours, please don't h-hurt me." the man screams in agony.

"Tristan, TRISTAN." Chris says while breaking them up. Turning my head I see Ms. Carrie looking at me with a face full of pity.

Looking back at the scene I spot Tristan walking over to me. He doesn't even stop, he just grabs me and throws me over his shoulder, still walking.

"What the fuck? put me down." I say slapping his back. A hard hand comes down on my ass, making me squeal. "Why you asshole." He walks right out the diner entrance.