Four

The day had gone by pretty slowly

The day had gone by pretty slowly. That word kept repeating in my head "doll".

My last period is World History. Heading to my seat I sit down and pull out my paper, getting started on the notes.

Tristan walks into the class and everyone stiffens. Walking over he sits in the opposite corner of the class from me.
Ignoring him, I turned back to the teacher.

"Okay everyone, I am assigning a project that is worth half your grade." groans and complaints fill the class.

"Now it's a partner project. I will be assigning the partners." More groans fill the room. She starts to announce the partners and I tune her out not wanting to be here anymore.

"Next is Rain and Jake," she says looking around the room, "Jake," she asks, But nobody speaks up. "I guess he's not here, so rain I'm gonna out you with Tristan." He walks over and sits down next to me.

"So umm, where would you like to work? I can't do my place." The thought of him at my house scares the shit out of me. "Whatever, meet me in the parking lot once school ends." He says before getting up and walking out of the class.

-

After class ends I head to the parking lot. Getting out there I don't see him so I sit down on the bench and open my book.

-

Lifting my head I notice the school is empty. Checking the time I see it's been an hour since school ended. Was this some sort of joke that he would never come? Fuck I am stupid.

A loud engine roars and turning the corner I see a Motorcycle. It parks right in front of me. The guy takes off his helmet revealing him.

"What took you so long?" he says, sounding bored. "Me? You said after school. It's been an hour since school ended." I state angrily. "Whatever, get on the bike." Handing me a helmet he turns back to the vehicle.

"I am not getting on that thing," I say. Scuffing he says "It's a motorcycle and if you want to go you need to get on it." "No, that thing is death on wheels." I argue back.

"Shut the fuck up," he says hopping off the bike he walks over and grabs me by my hips setting me on the bike.

Feeling sparks linger on my hips from where he touched me. Turning me into a blushing mess.

Grunting from the pain I try to play it off as annoyance, but he gives me a side glance letting me know he heard that.

Getting on the bike he says "You better hold on otherwise you'll fall off. And I am not coming back for you."

Wrapping my arms around him I feel his abs through the shirt. Driving off, my grip tightens on him.

Fuck I squeeze my thighs together only to realize he is in between my legs. Shit.