Seven

Ryan dragged me out here because of some unknown reason

Ryan dragged me out here because of some unknown reason. Tuning Ryan out I angle my head for the door.

That's when I see her, Fuck she looks good in black. Glancing up at her face she has one of her plump lips in between her teeth biting it profusely.

She comes over and completely ignores me. Knowing I deserve it I grab my phone and start replying to some work emails. The next time I look up everyone is gone. Using this to my advantage I walk straight to the door.

But before I reach it some blonde bimbo grabs me and smashes her lips to mine. Fuck she tastes like shit, I bet Rain tastes as good as she smells. Not wanting her near me I pushing her off I see Rain disappear into the crowd.

Shit she is gonna hate me even more now. No you don't care about her, that includes what she thinks. Looking back at the bitch I think her name is Mary, I don't fucking care. Pushing her away I walk straight out the door to the car.

But before I can get there Chris runs up to me. "T it's Rain." he says lookin at me. Giving him one glance I turn back to the car. "I don't care, she is not mine to worry about." "But some dude has her and she looks really uncomfortable. Shit.

Turning around I follow Chris inside. That's when I see her, she is trying to get out of the drunk fucks arms but he is not letting go. Going right up to him I pull him off of her. That fucking asshole is touching what's mine.

Not stopping I punch his face into the ground, Blood is fucking everywhere. Feeling a small hand grab my arm I turn around. Picking her up I walk right out of the house and don't stop till we are both in the car.

"What the fuck was that Tristan?" I am still stocked from what just happened

"What the fuck was that Tristan?" I am still stocked from what just happened. Turning towards me he is right in front of me I can feel his breath on my cheek. "He touched you." Was all he said before driving off.

"So, you're gonna beat up every person that touches me?" "Yes." Looking at him I can tell he is very serious. "You almost killed him." I spit out. "That was the point princess."

Before I can answer Tristan's phone starts ringing, picking it up he answers it. His once semi relaxed face was now tense and he wore his usual frown.

Speeding up he completely misses the turn. "Tristan where are we going." "I got a work call and I am needed." He says pulling up to an abandoned warehouse.

"You stay here." He spits out at me before heading straight to the building.

-

After waiting for what feels like an hour I decide to go check on him. Getting out of the car I walk to where Tristan entered the old building.

The sound of gunshots rings through my ears. Exploring fuller into the building, I am about to go around a corner when a hand clamps over my mouth.

Trying to break from their hold I bring up my leg back in between theirs causing them to loosen their hold on me.

They let go enough for me to break free but before I can go any further an arm comes around me and I feel cool metal on my forehead. Fuck.

Another person comes and puts a cloth in my mouth preventing me from screaming.

"I would hold still if I were you." Looking to my left I see a middle age man checking me out.

The man behind me walks forward into a room. Looking around I see Tristan with another group of men standing guard.

"Boss, look what we found sneaking around front." With a hard push I am shoved to the ground. Wincing I hear footsteps approach.

All of the sudden I am lifted into the air.

"Are you fucking kidding me, I told you to stay in the car." He says running a hand through his hair.

Taking out the cloth out of my mouth, I am lifted into Tristan's arms. Fuck he is warm. Snuggling into him I can finally relax.

"SHE IS NOT TO BE TOUCHED. IF I HEAR OR SEE THAT SOMEONE HAS TOUCHED HER I WILL KILL YOU." "Yes sir" and "Yes boss" fill the room.

"Now get back to work." And with that Tristan walks right out of the building and too the car.

Once in the car he starts up the engine and drives off. "I thought I told you to stay in the car." He says not once taking his eyes off the road.

"you-you were taking a long time so I got worried." I say fiddling with my hands in my lap.

"You were worried about me?" He says with a hint of a smile. "No,no I just need a ride home and you were taking forever." I make up.

We sit in silence for the rest of the way. But it's a comfortable silence not one of the awkward ones.

Pulling into my driveway Tristan turns to me. "What do you do for a living?" Scuffing he says "business".

Looking at him for a little longer I take in all of him. His piercing blue eyes, sharp jawline, tattoos that dance along his brows.

"Take a picture, it will last longer." He says with a blank face. Great, we are back to hating me again. He is so bipolar.

Giving him one last look I step out of the car and walk up to the front door. The sound of the car driving off roars from behind me.

Opening the door I walk in to see the usual mess. Beer bottles and trash everywhere. At least he's gone for the next two weeks.

Walking to my room I strip down, and change into some pajamas. Looking at the clock I see it's three in the morning. Great.

Hopefully I get some sleep tonight.

——————————————————

ig: 0125_kiig: rain

ig: 0125_ki
ig: rain.audra
ig: tristan.lucifer.king
Tik Tok: 0125_ki
Pinterest: 0125_ki