Nine

"Please no, please I promise to never touch her again

"Please no, please I promise to never touch her again." The man pleads, Fucker.

After I dropped Rain off I went to one of my warehouses where Chris and Ryan took those fuckers.

Holding a blade on the man's throat, I look over and see his 'friends' all ready drain of blood. Smiling I look over to this pathetic excuse of a human bleeding out. "Lucifer, I-I swear I had no idea she was yours. It's all a big misunderstanding."

Not wanting to hear his voice anymore I put a bullet in his head. "Clean this shit up." I say to no one in particular.

Walking out of the room I see Ryan and Chris laughing at something. "What?" I say looking at them. "It's ironic how you don't 'care about her' but yet you have killed every guy that's touched her." Chris says as Ryan tries to hold in his laugh but fails. "Whatever."

The Next Day

The Next Day

After Tristan Dropped me off I went straight to bed, not checking my phone. And I woke up this morning to 15 missed calls from both Sarah and Hailey.

"Please Rain, it will be so much fun, PLEASE." Sarah says through the phone. She has been begging me to go to the lake with everyone.

"But I don't want to go, plus I have nothing to wear." "BITCH, you are going. End of discussion, I will be there in 30 minutes. Bye." She says before hanging up.

Getting up I put my hair in a bun and pick out a big baggy shirt and some baggy jeans to wear over my blue bikini. Thankfully, Clay is gone, some of my bruises are lighter but all my scars will still show.

The sound of a honking car takes me out of my thoughts. Exiting the house I see Sarah's car parked outside.

"Hi, get in." she says before looking back at the road. Looking at the car I see Sarah driving Tristan in shotgun and Hailey, Chris, and Ryan in the back. "Where?"

"Um, it looks like you're gonna have to sit on someone's lap." Hailey says, looking in the back I go to sit on Ryan's lap when Sarah gives a little cough. "Come on Rain, just sit in Tristan's lap."

Trying not to blush I get on Tristan's lap, but I fail miserably, I am a red tomato. Leaning his head down I felt his hot breath on my neck. My pulse quickens at the closeness.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD, I AM SO EXCITED." Ryans screams, making me flinch. Tristan sneaks his arm around my waist, resting his hand on my hip, causing me to tense up. "Relax" he whispers in my ear, making me shiver, then slowly relax in his hold.

-

After an hour, we pull into a parking lot. And from the window I can see a view of the lake. Everyone gets out of the car, all the guys grab the bags and chairs carrying them to the beach area.

"This is gonna be so much fun." Hailey says, taking off her cover up, revealing a pretty pink bikini. Turning to look at Sarah I see she has already taken off her cover up, she is wearing a pastel yellow one piece making her fiery hair pop.

Still in my baggy jeans and t-shirt I go to unpack the bags. "Umm, ms girl, you can't go swimming or get tan in jeans and a shirt." Sarah says looking at me sternly. I try giving her a pouty look but she is not budging.

Signing I take off my shirt and pants slowly, nervous about how they will think of me. Will they think I am weird with so many scars? Will they not wanna be my friends anymore?

Looking back up I see everyone already looking at me. Coming up to me Sarah and Hailey both hug me, but the moment is ruined when Ryan comes over and jumps into the hug making us fall down.

Everyone starts setting up the towels and chairs, looking around I notice Tristan hasn't moved, he is continuously looking all over me with rage in his eyes. "Come on let's go swimming." Ryan says running straight to the water.

Looking back over to where Tristan was standing I don't see him anymore. Turning back around I walk into a hard chest, a very beautiful, tattooed, rock solid chest. I want to lick it.

Stumbling backwards a strong arm wraps around me, keeping me from falling. "Wh-what are you doing?" I say nervously.

Before I realize what's happening I am upside down hanging over Tristan's shoulder, while he is casually walking to the water as if this is no big deal.

"PUT ME DOWN." I say slapping his ass, but this time he just keeps on walking. We are now about waist deep, for Tristan. And he sets me down with his arms still around me.

The cool water is up to my chest making my niples perk up. Looking down at me I can tell Tristan noticed. Blushing I try to break from his hold, but only to be brought right into his arms, subconsciously I wrap my legs around his waist.

Looking up I stare into his beautiful deep blue eyes. We just float there for a while, the whole world melting away. But after a while everyone else comes over, splashing and playing in the water.

Getting out of the water me and the girls lay down to tan while the boys play beach volleyball with a few other guys on the beach.

Before I know it pain explodes through my head, looking down I see the ball that just hit me in the head. Looking up I see a boy coming over. He looks about my age, short blonde hair, he is tall but not as tall as Tristan.

"Oh my god I am so sorry I didn't mean to hit you in the head." he says kneeling down so he is eye level with me. "I'm fine, no worries." I say, giving him a quick smile.

A shadow creeps over the ground, looking up I see Tristan glaring daggers at the boy. "Fuck off, before I kill you." looking back at the boy, his facial expression is hilarious. He just looked like he shit himself.

Tristan comes forward picking me up and sitting down placing me in his lap. Ryan and Chris appear soon after. Sleep consumes me as I lay in Tristan's warm hold to the sound of soft chatter.

——————————————————

ig: 0125_kiig: rain

ig: 0125_ki
ig: rain.audra
ig: tristan.lucifer.king
Tik Tok: 0125_ki
Pinterest: 0125_ki