Twenty-Eight

TW:  (This chapter contains mature scenes, that include, weapons, language, and graphic descriptions.)

*Mature content* (18+)

"Capo, he's out of control

"Capo, he's out of control."

"Cazzo,"

The last thing I wanted was to deal with him. The thought of him being within a 100-mile radius of Rain annoyed the shit out of me. But I have no choice.

"Bring him here."

I finally get to kill someone.

"I want him ready for me, set up a cell for him. Prepare all of my weapons for him."

This is going to be fun.

"I want that asshole nice and pretty for me, when I come into that cell tomorrow I expect every nail to be ripped off, both of his ears burnt to a crisp, and his wrists nailed to the chair."

"Sì, we will have him ready for you."

And with that, I hang up the phone. Placing it back down, I rollover.

I look down at amore mio, her hair falls over her beautiful face covering her plump lips.

Gently I brush the loose strands of hair behind her ear. I begin to trace my thumb down the edge of her jaw, stooping when I meet her lips.

Leaning down, I faintly brush my lips against hers.

"I will never let anything happen to you amore," I whisper against her lips. Placing a delicate kiss on her soft lips I wrap my arms around her and bury my face in her neck.

My scent lingers on her, making me smile.

Eventually, sleep consumes me.

The next day

I wake up, feeling content.

Opening my eyes I look down at the beautiful girl under me, a relaxed smile lingers on her lips. The shirt I gave her last night now rides up her torso, giving me a full view of my markings from last night.

Leaning down I place soft kisses up her torso, slowly making my way to the swell of her breasts. Carefully I suck her breast into my mouth, sucking and biting on the soft flesh.

Soft whines escape her, edging me on. She whimpers as I pull back, "You look gorgeous underneath me, amore." I say, my voice raspy from just having woken up. Color rises on her cheeks.

Her hands run through my hair, the feeling is unlike anything else.

"Good morning," she says, her voice sweet like honey.

"Buongiorno, amore" her cheeks redden, making me smile.

"What are your plans for today?" her question causes me to still, her face falls at my reaction.