Fifteen

"YOU STUPID SLUT" *smack* Daddy came back tonight drunk, perusal

"YOU STUPID SLUT" *smack* Daddy came back tonight drunk, perusal. But instead of coming alone, he brought his little group of friends.

"Aren't you pretty." one whispers in my ear, holding back tears as I try to pry them off of me. Surprisingly I manage to slip out of the man's hold.

Running out of the room, I make my way to the bathroom. Thunderous footsteps fill the small house.

Locking the door, I crawl into the tub. "YOU BITCH" one of them yells. "YOU BETTER OPEN THIS FUCKING DOOR IF YOU EVER WANNA SEE THE LIGHT A DAY AGAIN.'' Daddy bellows from the other side.

The door flies open, revealing five pissed off drunk men. Two of the men stumble over, reaching out for me. Stepping back, my back hits the cool tile.

"You're trapped now little girl," One of the men says, taking another step. "N-no wh-ere else to ru-un now." The other slurs.

Frenetically the man grabs one of my legs, dragging out the bathroom and down the hall.
"Gotcha now, doll." Daddy spat out, before grabbing me and tying me down to a chair.

A short fat man takes a blow at me but misses. "U cunt, aim for the child." Coming over one of his friends lays a hard slap on the right cheek. "SSTOP, please. I've been a good girl daddy. I'm a good girl." I scream out but that only lands me a hard punch in the stomach.

The sound of soft whimpers wakes me

The sound of soft whimpers wakes me. Looking down, I see a distressed Rain in my arms. Her little hands grip onto me tighter. "SSTOP, please. I've been a good girl daddy. I'm a good girl."
My bambina cries in her sleep. (baby)

Sitting up, I pull her into my lap. "Shhh, Rain wake up." I gently shake her. Her eyes snap open, terror evident on her face. "Ra-" Frantically she wraps her arms around my neck, cutting me off.

"Shhhh, it's okay." Running my hand through her soft hair. I feel her instantly relax. What was she dreaming about? I bet it was the fuck up of a father. How often does she get nightmares?

Faint sobs interrupt my thoughts. "I'm right here, it's me Lucy. I got you principessa." (princess)

"L-lucy?" Looking up I see her bottom lip quivering. The thought of devouring those lips crosses my mind. Now's not the time. "Yes, darling?" Her arms wrap tighter around me.