Eleven

Waking up I roll over to an empty bed

Waking up I roll over to an empty bed. The sound of a door closing catches my attention. Looking up I see Tristan walk out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist. Fuck.

He is pure artwork, tattoos dance along his whole body, defining his built frame. Water droplets race down his abdomen, making his drool worthy.

"Take a picture, it will last longer," Tristan says, bringing my eyes back up to his face, his eyes are dark with something I can't figure out.

Walking into his closet, he comes back out in only black sweats. Fucking hell, he is doing this on purpose.

Getting up out of the bed, I see his eyes rake over my body. But too soon they land on my legs. "Who the fuck did that to you?" He spits out walking up to me.

"I-I fell down the stairs" I try to lie. "What stairs? Your house is only one floor." shit. "Rain, answer me, I have let you off the hook other times but know I am now I'm mad." he says, now right in front of me.

"Umm, well you see I, haha funny story," "tell me" he walked even closer so my only choice is to sit back on the bed.

"Who is hurting you? Mom? Dad? Sibling?" he questions with so much anger. "Please don't tell anyone," I beg. Letting out a big sigh I respond, "my dad" dad is all I get out before Tristan races out of the room.

Trying to catch up to him I grab his arm, "where are you going?" I ask, "WHERE THE FUCK DO YOU THINK I AM GOING, TO KILL THE MOTHER FUCKING ASSHOLE" he screams making me flinch.

"Shit" he says before embracing me in his arms, looking up at him I can tell he has calmed down a bit. "I want to kill him." His face twist's up in confusion. "You want to kill someone?" he says with a surprised look on his face.

"You know who bad that is, killing someone. It ruins you, and I don't want you to go through that." he says, giving me a concerned look. "Tristan, it's not my first time. I have killed someone before." I bluntly say.

"Wha-what, you have killed someone?" he says, a small smile growing on his face. "I have killed at least ten people." I say a little shyly.

"We are talking about this later." he says his face cold again, "but right now we have something to do." with that we walk out of the house.

I pull into the driveway, hoping out as fast as I can

I pull into the driveway, hoping out as fast as I can. Then opening her door, letting her out. I am fucking excited, this is gonna be some much fun. Never would I have thought my little bambina would kill someone. (baby)

"Okay so he is either asleep, or watching tv." Rain says looking at me. Walking up to the door I knock twice, putting my arm in front of Rain protectively. The door slowly opens, "what the fuck do you wa-" the old man looks up, he is completely bald, short and fat.

"What are you doing with this guy?" he says looking at my Rain. She doesn't answer, rage is clear in his eyes. "Open the fucking door, before I do it for you." I say looking past him, the house is trashed. Empty bottle everywhere, furniture smashed and holes in the wall.

"Looks like my little doll went and told someone our little secret." he slurs, Pulling out my gun, resting it right on his temple. Shutting him up. Slamming the gun to his temple I knock him out.

Picking up his limp body I drag him over to the sofa. Turning I look back at Rain, "where is your room?" Looking up at me with shocked eyes she stutters. "W-w-what?"

"Where is your room? We are packing your things and leaving." her cheeks flush from embarrassment. Without a word she turns around walking down the narrow hall. 

She opens the bedroom door revealing a small room, her bed in the corner, a small dresser sits next to the door. And another door leads to the small bathroom.

Kneeling down she grabs something from under her bed. Her ass sticks up in the air making my cock twitch. Fuck.

Getting up, she holds two identical suitcases. "You do the bathroom, I will get your bedroom." I say. Walking over I grab a bag and start to empty her dresser. Finishing up I grab random things around the room.

She comes out with a full bag, "ready?' I question. "Yes" Grabbing the two bags, I make my way out of the house.

Walking back into the house, I call one of my men to come pick up this fucker. "Did you forget anything?" Looking at my bambina I notice that she is on the verge of tears. Rushing over to her I wrap her in my arms. (baby)

"What's wrong bambina?" Looking down I wipe a stray tear. "I-I'm just so happy. I never thought I would get to leave him." She grips my shirt harder. (baby)

A knock on the door echoes through the house. Picking up my principessa I go over and let the men in. Walking out of the house I make my way to the car. (princess)

After setting rain in the car I walk over to the drivers side. Getting in I glance over, and our eyes meet.

Placing my hand on her thigh, I pull out of the driveway. Driving off, I make my way home.

——————————————————

ig: 0125_kiig: rain

ig: 0125_ki
ig: rain.audra
ig: tristan.lucifer.king
Tik Tok: 0125_ki
Pinterest: 0125_ki