Thirty

TW:  (This chapter contains mature scenes, that include, weapons, language, and graphic descriptions.)

*Mature content* (18+)

______________________________________

Recap of Chapter Twenty-Nine

"Omg, you are so jealous." Gaia nudges me while wearing the biggest smile.

"I am not," I deny.

Of course, I am. That gorgeous woman wants Tristan, and he could easily leave me for her. Not that he's even asked me to be his. She was stunning, a bitch but stunning.

"It's okay girl, I would be jealous too if someone were trying to get with Angus." Gaia pats my hand in reassurance. I remember the bodyguard that followed us around yesterday. I still need to ask her about him.

"So, back to the important stuff, what happened between you two last night?" Mattia says swiftly changing the subject.

_____________________________________

"She's doing just fine, and tastes fucking amazing

"She's doing just fine, and tastes fucking amazing."

"So you have slept with her, I knew she was a whore all along. Just like that, no good of a mother she had." His voice echoes through the empty room, bouncing off the walls.

Before his words have time to make it to the deepest parts of the dark cell, I've already wrapped my hand around his wrinkled throat, cutting off any possible air supply.

His clammy hands cement themselves to my forearm. Clawing, scratching, itching for freedom. Choked sounds escape the wretched man, as he tries to escape the unyielding grip.

My skin burns as he begins to draw blood, I squeeze harder. I watch as his eyes grow heavy, his pulse slows below my palm.

"So this how I die, choking me to death." he rasps out, "I would have pegged you for more of a torturer. Guess you're just as much of a pussy as my daughter."

Furry ignites from deep within me, using my other hand I hold a freshly sharpened knife to his mouth.

He finally shuts up, "What, nothing to say anymore." I mock, resulting in him trying to shake me off. If he didn't annoy me earlier, he certainly is now.

Forcing open his jaw, I shove the knife into his mouth. Lining it up with his tongue.

"Any last words?"

He remains silent, but his eyes are wide with fear.

Without hesitation, I slice his tongue clean off. He screams in agony, as blood pours from his now ruined mouth.

Taking a step back, I admire the pitiful man. Blood covers his limp state, making him look even more pathetic.

Walking over to the table I grab a cloth. Making my way back over to him I shove the damp cloth in his mouth. He begins to gag on the cloth, the action turns his face bright red.

I am taking off my now soiled shirt when three knocks come from the other side of the door.

Taking large strides I get to the door quickly. Throwing open the door, I yell at whoever interrupted me.

"che cazz-"

But stop short when I find one of my Butlers standing there, with an out-of-breath Rain next to him.

A million things race through my mind as I try to figure out why she is here, now.

"What's wrong amore?"

She hesitates, glancing down at my bloody state cringes slightly. Knowing whose blood it belongs to.

"I didn't want to interrupt, but all of my things have been taken from my room."

Relief floods my senses, but confusion is not far behind. "I know, I told Sienna to tell you, did she not?" she shakes her head, that bitch.

"No one came to inform me that all of my things have hauled up and moved somewhere else." She says more irritated, the slightest hint of her southern accent comes through.

"All of your things have been taken to my room, love. Everything you need is there."  As long as she is with me, we will share a room.

She stands there absentmindedly, I think back to what's in the room behind us. Wanting to hurry this along I speak up.

"Is that all?"

She nods, before I could get another word out. She exits the hallway, heading to what I assume is our new shared bedroom.

A small smile makes its way onto my face as I reprisal the sentence. Our room.

Entering the room, I shut the door behind me. The pathetic man jolts up.

This will be fun.

——————————————————
What do y'all think?

——————————————————What do y'all think?

ig: 0125_ki
ig: rain.audra
ig: tristan.lucifer.king
Tik Tok: 0125_ki
Pinterest: 0125_ki