Dynamite

(Thats Natasha btw. Pic not mine. Credit to drew this)

"So I'mma light it up like dynamite! " Natasha sung as she stepped to the beat in her head. Her brother was with his boyfriend at their tack meet so he couldn't pick her up today. Not that she minded. She actually was hoping to run into the rappers again. Wamu peeked her interest.

The boy had managed to creep into her deepest thoughts with the comment he made the last time she saw him. Her twin ponytails bobbed up and down while she walked with a pep in her step. Not bothering to watch where she was going she unknowingly wandered into a different gang territory.

The Tora gang was notorious for decapitating their victims. Anyone who wandered into their claws was bound to meet a gruesome death. The leader, who was named Hitoshi was a tall man with black eyes. A large scar running down his chest. His gun was in his hand as he looked down at the girl who was just vibing to her music.

"What should we do boss? She's not from this side of town" a goon asked. Hitoshi nodded his head in Natasha's direction. "Bring her to me" his gravely voiced spoke out. No more than four of his gang members made their way to the unsuspecting teen.

Natasha nearly fell as her earphones were yanked out her ears. "Hey! What's the big idea!?" Natasha shouted pissed. Next thing she knew she was drug to the tall man. Hitoshi looked at her with lustful and mischievous eyes. "Hey there cutie~. Name's Hitoshi. You are?"

Natasha looked around the area for a way out. But all she could see was grown men drinking and smoking. Clearly uncomfortable she backed away slightly. Hitoshi noticed this and pulled her closer to him. Weed and whiskey heavy on his breathe. "I need to go home... " Natasha cringed and tried her best to wiggle away from the grown man who was definitely under the influence.

Suddenly she was yanked away from the man and embraced in the strong arms of a familiar boy. One who smelled of cologne and candy. "What are you doing here little one? "