Stand up

Wamu looked down at the girl while he held her in his arms. Wamu was here strictly on business. Paying off the Tora for leaving his territory alone. He didn't exactly expect to see Natasha there. "It's you... " Natasha said staring into his eyes. Wamu smirks and winked at her.

"Yea it is. You never answered my question little one. You know places like this aren't first the faint of heart. There's drugs and prostitutes everywhere. So what are you doing around here? " he asked letting her go and pulled out his cash to give to Hitoshi. Natasha watched as Wamu offered the cash to him. The older man glared and snatched it from the teen. "You're a day late Wamu. I was about to send my guys over to your place and make you sleep with the koi. Don't be late again. " Hiroshi scowled.

His eyes scanned Natasha's smol body and then looked at Wamu who's arm is still around her waist. "Since when could you afford an expensive whore? Have you been holding out money on me Wamu? " The teen's blood boiled as he heard those words come out of Hitoshi's mouth. A whore!? Who the fuck did this guy think he was!? Wamu wanted to pull his gun at the second he heard that. But alas he'd be dead before he could even think of pulling the trigger. He had to be careful around the kingpin. This guy really could kill him if he wanted to.

"No. She's a friend of mine. Nothing more Hitoshi. I'll see you next month. Let's go Natasha" Wamu pulled her with him. The girl looked back at the gang. The silhouettes getting smaller and smaller. "Thanks Wamu. I didn't know how I was gonna get outta there. That guy reeked of alcohol. It hurts my nose. " She clung to his arm as the pair walked along the pavement.

After a few minutes Wamu spoke in a calm voice. "Do you know how many girls that group of men have ruined? I seen so many girls who were just like you. Cute, innocent, bright and happy. Then Hitoshi offered them the rich and plentiful life. At the cost of what truly made them happy. Blissful ignorance. Virginity and their families. And when he's done with them he kills them. Without warning. I seen so many executed. Crying. Asking what they had done wrong. When their only crime against him was making that sick bastard bored..."

Natasha's eyes became glossy at the thought of innocent girls her age being killed for no reason. She couldn't comprehend what would make someone do something like that. Something so cruel and devastating. Wamu noticed and held her closer to him. Inhaling her sweet candy like scent. "It's ok... I won't let him get to you. It would be over my dead body." Wamu said gripping his gun in his pocket.

-Time Skip-

Wamu dropped Natasha off at her house. Kissng her head then walking away. A giddy feeling surface in the teen as he walked to his home. He had girlfriends sure but he's never felt like this with any of them. And Natasha is just his friend. He looked down at his phone. Editing her contact name to 'Little one 💗💗'.  The boy smiled to himself while pulling out his keys to open his door. A large shadowing figure appeared behind him. Before he could turn around he was knocked out.

-Meanwhile-

Natasha entered her home. The darkness made her feel uneasy when suddenly the light was flicked on. There sat her big brother and his boyfriend. "Do you have any idea at what time it is Natasha!? You were supposed to be home 2 hours ago!!" Junichi yelled. Sure she wasn't his sister but when his boyfriend called him crying worried that his only family didn't come home of course he was gonna be mad. How dare she make them worry like this?

Natasha didn't look at him and set her bag and phone down on the table. Koda was quick to hug her. Crying his heart out into her pastel jacket. "You had me so worried!! Why didn't you come home!!" While this happened Junichi picked up Natasha's phone. Looking through it he saw Wamu's contact name. "Natasha... Who's 'Daddy 💖'? "