Devils pt 2

Sitting in Miki's house Akira explained everything about devils. Natasha however still didn't understand how any of this stuff had something to do with her. Just be her brother was devil doesn't mean she is. She didn't understand much but she knew everyone was going berserk over the devil situation.

It wasn't long before the Wamu and the gang ran into the house with Miki and the other Miki. The other Miki looked different as well. Was she also a devil? While the group was talking Hie pulled Natasha onto his lap. Grabbing her ass and kissing her cheek.

But his affectionate assult quickly stopped when he saw Kukun's sunglasses fall out the other Miki's purse. "What's wrong Hie?" The boy looked at Natasha and smiled. "It's nothing Kitten." He said while kissing her neck. The gang along with Akira and the two Mikis discussed what they were going to do.

After finding out Akira was a devil, The guys pulled their guns on him. While pushing Natasha behind them as well. While Akira tried to talk them down, Natasha snuck off to go up stairs. Sitting on a bed with a perfect view of the outside.

Natasha looked out the window to see a mob forming and she was quick to duck her head under the blankets. A little while later Wamu came into the room. "Princess? You ok?" Natasha shook her head and shivered. Wamu looked out the window and saw the mob. Rubbing her back he closed the curtain.

He pulled her into his lap and took the blanket off her head. "Don't worry. Daddy will protect you sweetie. I promise." Cuddling up to the boy Natasha clutched his shirt in her hands. "You promise you'll never leave me?" Wamu smiled and nodded. "I promise." As the teens were cuddling, they heard a loud crash of a window breaking. "Uh oh"