Devils

A few weeks have passed since that day and the gang has been looking over their shoulders since. Never being too careful with situations and outings. Kukun has also gone missing. No one has seen him since the day after Wamu came home.

It wasn't like him to just abandon his work and not contact anyone. Natasha and Hie were especially worried. Wamu and Gabi attempted to distract the two but they still constantly asked where he was or what happened to him. And turns out Natasha wasn't the only one with a missing loved one. Junichi was also missing.

She was curious about his disappearance and her brother Koda, never wanted to talk about it. He was a lot different now too. Meaner and aggressive. Taller and constantly keeping an eye on her and what she did. He used to be so chill. Now though his aggression was going to be needed more than ever.

The track meet was today and Natasha was prepared to watch it on tv with her boyfriends. Gabi decided to put the tv on while Wamu layed on the couch with Natasha on his chest. Hie was next to Babo as they also watched the tv. The boys didn't know Natasha was related to Koda because the subject never came up. She was planning on telling them today.

While watching the meet Natasha started noticing something off about the man talking. Ryo Asuka. He was Akira's friend but he seemed so.... Creepy. She didn't pay much attention to what he was saying as it was pulling her into a deep sleep. Upon waking up, Natasha noticed it was deathly quiet. Wamu was gone and so was Hie, Babo and Gabi.

A poorly handwritten note was left on her phone. 'Be back soon. Went to get snacks'. Accepting that Natasha started cleaning up. A few hours later Natasha's phone starting blowing up with notifications about devils and a video of Koda turning into a Devil.

Dropping her phone tears welled in her eyes. Her own brother? A devil? Suddenly Akira of all people burst into the house. "Natasha you gotta come with me!" The teen shouted.