Seen you creepin from the shadows

Meanwhile the events of the gang were in full swing, said girl stepped to the beat of her music blasting through her earphones. Her button nose wiggling as she focused on the sidewalk below.

She had been on this path many times before. Mainly with her older brother, Koda. Who's overprotective attitude made her struggle to breathe. He usually drove her home.

While that may be so, Koda was more busy nowadays what with the track meet coming up. Along with his numerous one night stands. So now for the first time, Natasha had to walk home.

The short girl sighed lightly as she continued to walk. Pulling her pink phone out her pocket she typed another song title into the search engine. Selecting the clip that had what she desired she hummed to the music playing.

Excellent athleticism was her brother's gift. Singing was hers. Natasha sung along to the partially dirty song while dancing to the beat as she walked. Her eyes closed without a care in the world.

She knew she might look ridiculous or mental to bystanders. But who the hell cared. She was having a great time. Music wasn't hurting anyone. And it's not like she had an audience.

At least that what she thought until she opened her eyes to see 5 boys looking at her. Her face twisted into a look of indifference. 'Always have a poker face' Koda told her. 'Don't take shit from no fuckers. Got it?'

Natasha was only 6 then. But she took that advice from her beloved brother. "Yo! Can I have my face back? Like damn!" The girl put on her best gangsta facade. Though she rarely cusses. So she knows it might sound unnatural.

"Who you getting an attitude with shawty? You trying to get fucked up? " Gabi threatened with a hard and merciless expression painted on his face. Natasha visibly shivered at his look.

'Monster' The girl thought. "Uh! Sorry about him! He's not one to piss off!" Kukun waved his hands around as he apologized for Gabi's behavior. "He doesn't usually act like this! Especially girls!"

Hie's eyes widened as he recognized the girl. He tugged on Babo's shirt. Babo's looked down at him and looked back at Natasha. "That's her Hie? She's quite small." Babo chuckled at the height of Natasha.

"What's wrong being short!? " Anger seethed through her veins. She had stopped growing so 4'10 was her height for life. Wamu walked up to Natasha and put his hand on her head and his other scratched behind her ear.

"Easy little one. Too much stress with kill you. " Is what he said to her. Natasha was much paying attention because of the head pats and ear scratches just felt too good.

Gabi huffed and looked Natasha up and down. Was this really the hottie Hie was getting blue balls over? "She's not much to look at man." Natasha walked over to Gabi and kicked him the shin.

"What the hell!? Ow!" Wamu laughed slightly and looked at Natasha. Maybe keeping her wouldn't be a bad idea. Their gang definitely could use a little one.