Sway with me

Natasha's big brown orbs widened at the sight of Akira new body. The boy smirked at her as he sat besides her in class. The long drawn out explanation of a quantum physics form has half the class dozing off and the other half in their own worlds. Including Akira, who's large hand found it's way on Natasha's bare thigh.

The girl paused her scribbles in her book to look at him. His eyes averted else where but his grip tightening. Natasha shrugged her shoulders and went back to drawing. 'It's not like he'd actually do anything. Akira couldn't even talk to a girl without crying or pissing his pants' she thought. Oh how wrong she was.

Akira decided to drag his hand up and down her thigh slowly. Getting closer to what she liked to call her Cavern of Doom. "You ok there bestie? You're being awfully touchy today" Natasha whispered to the tall boy who still was looking anywhere but at her.

Her response was a deep grunt. Opening her mouth to ask another question Natasha was caught off guard but Akira moving her red panties aside and sliding his middle finger inside her gummy walls. A shocked gasp left her gloss painted lips. She looked over at Akira in disbelief. "D-did you just... Motherfucker".

Akira smirked widely and slowly moved his finger in and out. "As much as I love Miki, I've always wanted to try this. Seeing you cum undone by me. You're always so sassy but you also can be so cute and naive. I can never read you perfectly. I often cried for you. But now in return I want you to cum for me " Akira whispered into her ear.

His movements got faster and so did her breath. Natasha gripped Akira's arm as he continued. "A-akira.. Oh f-fuck.. Don't stop" her words were heard by him and him only. The girl covered her mouth trying not to make any noises as she felt herself getting close to release.

Akira moved his thumb to her clit and started slowly rubbing it causing the girl to release on his finger. Akira smiled brightly and patted her thigh. "Good girl" he pulled his finger out of her and licked it clean while remaining eye contact with her.

At lunch Natasha made sure to keep a good 6 foot distance away from Akira. Who didn't get the hint and sat next to her anyway. Miki sitting next to the other Miki and a few other mutual friends joining them. Natasha's phone started buzzing with text message notifications and she looked down at them.

They were from Junichi about the meet up with her other friends. Akira tried to look at her phone but she quickly hid it. "This ain't nun ya business Akira. Find something to do ya big dummy" Akira laughed a groped her right breast. "This good enough? Ooooh it's big and squishy". Miki noticed Natasha getting ready to kill Akira so she hit him with a book. " Stop that! Bad Akira! "

Meanwhile at the docks Gabi, Kukun, Babo and Hie were waiting for Wamu to show up. He rarely missed their meetings unless he was sick or helping someone. But even then he would tell one of them so they wouldn't have to worry. This was very unlike him. Hie took out his phone ready to dial his number when he spotted Wamu walking up to them. Bruised and bloody.

Babo rushed to the beaten teen. "Dude what the hell happened!? Who did this!? " Gabi yelled fuming. His friend looked barely alive. Wamu laughed and waved off Babo and Kukun who was ready to call an ambulance. "You know who did this. He's just getting petty because of something I did. I'm fine. Honestly guys." He wiped the blood on his face with his shirt. Wamu looked at his friends with a stern expression.

"Don't tell you know who about this. I mean it. I fell off my bike while trying to do a trick ok? " he said while they nodded. In the distance Wamu spotted Natasha and a guy walking really close to her. Hie glared at him while the others stood at the sight of him. Stopping in front of them Natasha smiled as Junichi glared right back at the boys. Gabi's jaw clenched. "Who the fuck is that Little one"