Whistle

It was a busy day downtown. Different smells and sounds plagued the atmosphere. People of all ages going places. But with everyone so in grossed in their own thing no one has noticed a certain situation that was extremely out of the ordinary.

It was in a fairly dark alleyway so no one really could spot them even if they tried. And also not with Gabi guarding the entrance. "Oh shit babygirl~" Kukun praised Natasha as she sucked him off. It was something she was completely new to but Kukun had no problem in teaching her the basics.

She was a fast learner. His thick cock bullied it's way down her throat as her fingers squeezed on his balls. The teen looked down at her biting his lip. Trying his best to stay quiet he put his hand on the back of her head. Pushing her closer to him and making his cock go deeper.

The sight was almost too much for him to handle and he immediately started fucking Natasha's mouth. Slurps and gargles could be somewhat heard if you stood close enough but it's not like Gabi would let that happen. Kukun groaned quietly as he thrusted faster.

"I'm gonna cum... Shit!" With one last thrust he emptied his sperm into Natasha's mouth. Her face was a mess compared to how Kukun looked. Her lip gloss was smeared, mascara running, lips puffy and she was in a daze. It took a few minutes for the two to get their selves fixed up and walk out the alleyway.

"How'd she do?" Gabi asked as he put Natasha in the middle of them as they walked down the street. Looking at her reapplying her makeup Kukun chuckled. "She did pretty good. She gagged a bit but other wise she was fine."

The boys both watched Natasha as she looked around at the different stores while engaging in their own discussion. "Hey!! Guys!" In front of them walking to them were Babo and Hie. The pair seemed to be hanging out when they spotted them. The group decided to all go back to Gabi's place.

When there the group of teens decided on watching TV and playing cards. Poker to be exact. Natasha watched the boys place cards on the table along with money. 30 minutes into the game Natasha went to take a nap in Gabi's room. Before making it to the room however Hie pinned her against the wall.

The boy pushed his lips to hers while lifting her dress up and ripping her panties off her. The roughness caught Natasha off guard but she wasn't complaining. Hie thumbed her clit while kissing her neck. "H-hie." Her whines and moans fell upon deaf ears as he turned her and bent her over.

The boy ran his cock up and down her flower before shoving it inside. "Ah! Hie!" The teen then roughly pounded her pussy while she held onto the wall. The only sounds that came from Hie were grunts. Hie then pulled Natasha's hair as his thrusts went deeper and harder. The slapping noise could be heard from downstairs.

But they other 3 boys were so into their poker game they didn't notice Natasha getting her pussy pounded upstairs. "Oh god!! Hie! Mm! Mm!" The boy's face turned a light shade of red as he went even harder. Pushing himself even deeper into Natasha's tiny pussy he started hitting her cervix

. "Oh god!! I'm gonna cum!!" Hie grunted in response and covered her mouth as she screamed in pleasure. Her pussy clenching around his fat cock as she came around his cock. Hie thrusted a little harder and shot a large hot thick load inside of her. The pair panted heavily as Hie gently pulls out.

"That was amazing Kitten." The boy kissed her head and picked her up taking her into Gabi's room. Laying her on the bed Natasha immediately fell asleep due to exhaustion. "Sleep tight."