My fight

Wamu sat across from Valentino as the male polished his gun. "I heard you've been late with your payments to Hiroshi. Why?" Wamu looked around the room refusing to answer. Blood dripping onto his jeans from the punch to his jaw earlier. Hiroshi answered to Valentino. And Valentino received the money Wamu payed Hiroshi.

"Hey! I'm talking to you!" Valentino grabbed Wamu by his throat and the teen glared at him. "It's been a little harder to get cash lately!" Wamu said. The man slapped him and the teen fell to the ground. Looking up he saw a gun strapped to the underside of the table. "I heard you've been hanging out with a fine piece of ass Wamu. I've seen her around. Natasha right?"

The teen looked at Valentino with wide eyes and grabbed the gun without Valentino seeing it. "Leave her out of this Valentino! She didn't do anything!" The man laughed at Wamu's face. "Just for that maybe I'll pimp her out. She's beautiful and I'll take real good care of her."

Suddenly Wamu lifted the gun to Valentino's head and shot him point blank. Killing him instantly. A hardened expression painted the teen's face as he left the room swiftly and quietly. "No one touches my little one."

♬ ♬ ♩ ♡ ♪ ♪ ♫ ♭ ♫ ♡

It was about midnight when Natasha woke up for a glass of water. All the boys were asleep or so she thought. Seeing the kitchen light on she entered to see Babo drinking a cup of coffee while looking at his phone. The teen looked up and saw Natasha standing there naked in Hie's hoodie.

"Hey sweetheart. Can't sleep? Or are you just thirsty?" The girl went to the fridge and grabbed a bottle of water. "Ah thirsty it is." The two never really hung out much. Or even remotely talked. They just acknowledged each other's presence. Babo was determined to change that. He picked Natasha up and sat her on the counter and kissed her slowly.

Natasha set her water bottle off to the side and wrapped her arms around the taller teen's neck. While deepening the kiss Babo slid two fingers into Natasha's pussy. Spreading them in a scissoring motion he earned a moan from the girl. He slowly pulled away with a string of saliva connecting them he dropped to his knees and pulled her closer to the edge of the counter.

Spreading her legs he continued to thrust his fingers inside of her. "Babo.. Mm..." The said boy grinned at Natasha's cute noises. Taking out his cock and slowly pulling his fingers from her cunt Babo stood and picked Natasha up. Sliding the smaller girl onto his dick and bouncing her as they started to make out.

Being as tall as he was, Babo also had a size kink. Natasha was definitely his type. Small, cute and ready to please her man. He stared down at the girl as her eyes were shut enjoying the boy's movements. As if on point Babo's pace got faster and his thrust became rougher. Pushing himself deeper with every thrust.

It wasn't long before Babo was holding Natasha even closer to him as both teens reached their highs. His semen slowly oozing out of her tiny pussy when he pulled out. "Damn. Even after screwing all of us you're still so tight~." Natasha smiled at Babo before getting down. "Need some help?" The boy asked watching the girl stumble around like a newborn fawn. "No I'm ok." Natasha said grabbing her water bottle and bidding the teen goodnight.

♬ ♬ ♩ ♡ ♪ ♪ ♫ ♭ ♫ ♡

Wamu entered Gabi's house at around 9 am. He was greeted by Hie who was helping Kukun make breakfast. Gabi was helping Natasha get dressed and Babo was cleaning up the living room. "Hey guys." The teen was greeted by various hellos from his gang. They stopped a minute to look at his appearance.

"You look like you got fucked up. You ok?" Kukun asked while setting a plate of pancakes on the table. "Yea.... I shot Valentino." Hie dropped a glass plate as Kukun and Babo looked at him surprised. "You what!? Don't you know what's gonna happen! His crew is gonna hunt you down!" Babo yelled while shaking Wamu.

Gabi had come down the stairs to see the sight. "What's going on? Why is Babo shaking Wamu like a Bop it?" Kukun dumped pieces of broken glass into the trash as he answered. "Wamu shot Valentino." Gabi sighed and patted Wamu's back. "Well whatever happens we're here for you. Ride or die."

Wamu smiled at his friends as they nodded. "I can't let you guys do that for me. It's my fight." "Your fight my ass! We all made a promise that we'd never leave each other hanging! That's what we're gonna do!" Kukun smiled and Wamu returned it. "Thanks guys." Wamu said while placing his gun on the table. "Daddy?" Natasha had come down the stairs after hearing his voice and Wamu smiled lovingly at the girl. "Yea it's me princess. Daddy's home."