Teenagers scare the living shit outta me

Natasha looked back and forth between her friends and her brother's boyfriend. The tension was as thick as a rhino's hide. "This is Junichi. My brother's boyfriend. He came to meet you guys..." Junichi looked at the boys with the most disgusted expression he could muster. And the group did not appreciate it.

"Why are you looking at us like that man? Huh!?" Gabi put his hand on the pistol under his shirt. Hie crossed his arms as Babo tipped his hat at the track star in front of him. "Relax Gabi. I'm sure everyone here is a little tense. And it makes sense. You don't know us and we don't know you. But maybe we could get to know each other. For Natasha's sake. She's a really good friend of ours"

Wamu walked towards Junichi and stuck his hand out. "I'm Wamu. I'm the brains of this operation. My good friends behind me are Babo, Kukun, Hie and Gabi." Junichi's eye twitched and backed away from the boy. "As if I'd touch a heathen like you!" Wamu dropped his hand and sucked in a breath.

"Look Man I don't know why you hate us but we don't mean any harm. Honest. We just wanna be friends." Natasha smiled and hugged the taller boy. He gladly accepted her warm embrace although it didn't last long. For she was ripped out his arms and pushed behind Junichi.

(Natasha's outfit for the day)

Junichi's stared at the boys with a hard glare. It was clear to them now what his rudeness was really about. Something they seen so many times before. "Oh. So that's what this is about." Wamu smirked and held his hand out once again. But it wasn't for Junichi to grab.

Natasha took the delinquent's warm hand and he pulled her to him, causing Junichi to stumble. Wamu smiled and looked at him. "If you're worried about her hanging with us because you think we're using her as a slut, it's not like that. In fact you should be humbled I'm letting you witness what I'm about to do."

With that statement Wamu pulled off his dollar chain and put it around Natasha's neck. "Natasha we known each other for s while and we're really great friends. But these past few months I've felt things I've never felt with other girls with you... I fell in love with you... Be mine?" Natasha smiled as brightly as she could and hugged the boy tightly. "YES!!"

Gabi and the rest of the boys cheered as the teens leaned in for a kiss. Much to Junichi's dismay. "Natasha! How dare you accept this creep's confession. He's gonna do nothing but use you!! I know!! I know from experience!!" He shouted as tears came to his eyes.

It was clear that Junichi came to hate delinquents due to how he was treated by his ex boyfriend. Used and abused he was a broken little brothel rat who had fallen in love with the wrong man. Never knowing love until he met Koda. He didn't want Natasha to make the same mistake.