The End

"Stay here baby! Don't move!" Wamu looked back st Natasha and placed a kiss on her lips. Running out the room the teen pulled his gun and locked the bedroom door so no one could get to Natasha. Hearing shouts and gun fire Natasha burst into tears.

Terrified of what was going on around her. Daring to look out the window, Natasha spotted Gabi fighting some of the mob. He was doing really well until Natasha witnessed something she never thought she would. Babo stabbed Gabi! It was terrifying.

Natasha scrambled to try and hide as she heard the noises from outside come in the house. It was clear now that the mob has broken in and Natasha was trapped. She couldn't go out the window and trying to go out the door was a no go too.

But the thought of just staying out scared her immensely. So with a leap of faith, Natasha jumped out the back window and ran. She ran as far as her legs could take her. "Help... Someone help..." She begged and cried as she ran down the dark empty street.

It looked like she was the only one there until she saw a bull like devil charging at her with full speed. Only stopping when it came face to face with her. When it did, it went into human form. "Natasha? Oh thank fuck you're ok! I thought something happened to you!!"

Koda exclaimed as he hugged his little sister. His tall stature overpowering her entirely. What Koda didn't expect from his sister was a loud crying noise. "H-huh? What's wrong sis?" Natasha tucked her head in her brother's chest as she sobbed.

The man rubbed her back until he saw Akira land in front of them. Holding something in his hand. Natasha looked up at Akira in his devil form and walked to him slowly. "I'm so sorry Natasha... They didn't... They didn't make it..." Feeling her eyes well up with tears again, Natasha felt him out something around her neck.

It was Wamu's gold chain. "He said to give this to you if anything happened to him..." Before the teen could say anything in response however she was impaled with a blade. A blade from Koda. Blood spilled out her mouth as she fell into Akira's arms. Her vision quickly blackening.

"HOW COULD YOU!? YOUR OWN SISTER!?" She heard Akira say as he held her in his arms trying to keep her awake and alive. "I don't want her to suffer anymore Akira... I'm saving her so she won't have to witness what's about to happen. Let her die..." Koda calmly replied.

Natasha felt akira's tears on her face as she pet his head like she used to. "Thank you... Akira..." With those being her very last words, she died in his arms.

Suddenly a white light flashed and pushed Natasha's spirit forward. Giant gold gates were before her that sat on top of big fluffy clouds. Looking around with her new halo and beautiful white wings Natasha noticed familiar voices at the entrance of the gates. Flying to the voices her eyes began to fill with happy tears. "Hey little one! We've been waiting for ya!"