Let me go,Valentino

Koda lied in his bed fully awake while Junichi was looking at his phone. Constantly texting Natasha who was already on her way to meet up with Gabi. "You know... You don't seem all that worried. Your sister has a thug boyfriend. And she's gonna go stay with another thug." Koda smiled and looked at his boyfriend.

He patted his hand and kissed his cheek. "I'm not worried because my sister doesn't take shit from anyone. She knows how to handle herself baby. Relax." Junichi gave him a small smile but it quickly turned back into a frown. What if Wamu was just like HIM?

"Ok what's wrong? Something besides that is on your mind" Koda touched Junichi's face and the boy quickly teared up. His body shook as tears started falling. Koda was quick to hug his lover in a warm embrace. "Baby what's wrong... What's got you so down?" Junichi looked up at Koda with glossy eyes.

"Valentino." Was all he said before burying his face into his boyfriend's chest. Koda remembered Valentino well. That's how they met. Both of them used to date Valentino. A pimp in the city. A cruel man who used lonely souls such as theirs to make a profit.

"I pray to God he's not like Valentino! He used us! Put the sweetest thoughts in our heads! And then rip the blanket out from underneath us to show his true intentions..."

(Insert song here. Koda sings Vox's part and Junichi sings Angel's part. Credit to the singer)

Koda looked at Junichi who stood next to him on the balcony of his home. "I have a feeling Wamu is nothing like Valentino. And if he is I'll kill him myself." He laughs as be hugs the boy. Junichi smiles back and hugs Koda back.

-Meanwhile-

Gabi's left eye twitched as Natasha hide behind his couch. Wamu had left 30 minutes ago and the teen had immediately hid from him. Gabi never understood why she was so scared of him. He didn't cover his eyes like Hie or was really tall like Babo. So what was her fucking deal? Did she have a problem with his face or something?

Was he ugly to her? Like fuck! Why is this bitch so difficult?! Suddenly an all too familiar sound flooded his ears. The sound of hunger. "Ugh I might as well order a pizza or some shit. Hey! Do you want something you little fucker?" Natasha trembled as she heard him address her in a highly aggressive voice.

"Monster!!" Natasha screamed and ran off to a random room and slid under a bed. "Did... Did she just call me a monster?" It took a little bit before the boy realized what she meant by that. Oh god! She really did think he was ugly!!

>With Wamu<

The buzz cut teen waltzed into a sketchy bar. He flashes his ID at the bouncer who let's him into the VIP room where a man was waiting for him. But as soon as he entered the expensive room he was greeted by a familiar fist to his jaw. The impact caused him to stumble a bit before a hand wrapped around his neck squeezing.

Wamu looked into the eyes of the man choking him. "You're fucking late Wamu!" The man tossed him onto a velvet couch and sat across from him. Wamu coughed while glaring at the man in his fancy suit. "Well that was one hell of a greeting. Valentino.... "