Late night fun

"Hey baby girl I need you to stay with Gabi for a bit. I have some business I must take care of." Wamu told Natasha as they laid in his bed. The teen looked over at his alarm clock that read 12:00 am. He sighed rubbing her bare back. "How long will you be gone?" Natasha asked as she sat up, straddling her lover's waist.

Wamu bit his lip watching her naked breasts bounce slightly. Eyes traveling down to her precious flower he ran his hands up and down her waist. Occasionally squeezing her supple bottom. "A few days. It's really important. I swear I'll be back soon." Wamu smiled warmly as Natasha's body reacted to his feather like touches.

A slight shiver here a tiny whine there. He adored how submissive she was for him. Knowing that now she's a little bottom he was positive Gabi would follow suit in falling for the girl. He wasn't a selfish leader. He wanted to share his little one with the rest of his friends.

Grabbing a bottle of lube he turned Natasha over on her back and kissed her gently. "You're gonna be ok sweetie. Gabi is one of Daddy's good friends. You know him. Sure you guys don't get along much but I'm positive you two will be friends by the end of this week. Spread your legs for me?"

Natasha nodded shyly letting her legs open for the boy on top of her. Wamu put a good amount of lube on his hard dick and on Natasha's flower. The cold substance sent a shiver up her spine. Wamu noticed and was quick to grab one of his sweatshirts. He lifted the girl up and put the large piece of clothing on her and laid her back down.

"Daddy's gonna go in ok? You gonna be alright? We had a lot of rough fun last night. And you're still really tight baby." Only earning a whimper and a nod of consent Wamu nudged his large cock into Natasha. The teen shook in euphoria as the tiny cunt squeezed his cock in the best way possible.

"Ah... Daddy you're too big..." Natasha whined pushing back on the muscular chest of her boyfriend. It was all talk though. Wamu had a size kink and loved when Natasha talked about how big he was for her. How she couldn't take his large size. Wamu started rutting into Natasha making them both moan loudly.

All that could be heard from his room were tiny cute whimpers, low sexy moans and slapping skin. Wamu at some point getting tired of their position picked up Natasha and started ruthlessly bouncing her on his cock. Natasha clung to the boy while crying in pleasure and clawing at his back. Drawing blood and fresh scars.

"Daddy! Mm! Oh fuck! Daddy! Daddy!!" Wamu's heart swelled hearing her sobbing moans. Knowing that he was making his little one feel good. Soon he noticed her sweet cunny was clenching tightly around him. "You're close huh sweetie? Hm? You gonna cum on daddy's big cock?" Natasha could only nod and whimper burying her face into his neck.

He continued his delightful assault on her flower before putting her into a mating press. "F-fuck!!" Natasha covered her mouth to keep from screaming as she released around her lovers cock. Wamu however swore loudly as he let his load paint the inside of Natasha white. Both teens desperately trying to catch their breath.

"Damn baby girl. You drive me so crazy." He laughed while pulling out of her gently. Natasha giggled and played with the sleeves of the large sweatshirt she was wearing. The clothing smelt of cologne and candy. Mostly sour patches.

Wamu laid next to the girl and looked back at the clock that showed 2:30 am. "We got a few hours. Let's get more sleep and meet up with Gabi at say 6:00 am." Hearing no response he looked over at Natasha seeing her asleep. "See you in the morning baby." He kissed her head and pulled her body to his. Nuzzling her and taking in her scent Wamu fell asleep with Natasha in his arms.