Filler Chapter

How the cast is when sick

Wamu: Takes full advantage of his extremely high fever. Knowing Natasha will fawn all over him and give him anything he wants. Read him a story? Done. Lap dance? You got it. Make him homemade soup? Yes. He enjoys being sick because it's the only time he can truly not worry about anything and just let go. "Princess! Come give daddy some lovin!"

Gabi: It's a challenge to even get him into bed. Won't acknowledge he's got a high fever and tries to act normal.  Hates medicine and runs around the house refusing to take it. Doesn't like seeming weak. It wasn't until he threw up him lunch that he decides to surrender and let Natasha take care of him. Still hates the medicine tho. "This shit is supposed to taste like grape? Where the fuck is the grape!?"

Hie: Becomes a blanket creature. Is extremely cold even tho he's burning up. Easiest person to take care of because he doesn't ask for much. He takes his medicine with no issue but his nose scrunches up with the terrible flavor. Likes to keep himself busy with books or movies. He watched the entire Rambo series and wished they made more. "Wanna watch this with me?"

Babo: Hypochondriac!! This bitch looked up his symptoms on google and now thinks he's gonna die. Starts writing out his will. Leaving all his possessions to Kukun. (Everyone else lowkey offended). Dramatic +100. He uses this as an excuse to have Natasha do a lot of his chores too. But she doesn't mind anyway. (What a sweetheart). It only last for about 2 days before he realizes he's not dying and it's just a common cold. "I should go pick out my coffin!"

Kukun: Workaholic won't stop for nothing. Determined to work through his cold. No matter how bad it gets. Has to be locked in his room but he'll breakout as soon he gets the chance. (Escape artist +2000.) Won't really think it's all that serious until he passes out while working. The guys helped him get home and even then he still insists that he's not sick. They convince him to finally stay in bed when Natasha starts wearing a slutty nurse outfit to take care of him. "Damn babygirl~. You should wear that often."

Natasha: Will be spoiled to no end even though her cold was nearly as bad as the guys. Wamu and Babo fight over who gets to give her the medicine while Kukun is hiding in the kitchen making her lunch. Hie always brought a coloring book and his extensive marker collection to keep her entertained. Wamu usually laid in bed next to her and kept note of her temperature. They coddled her to no end. Even when she was all better. "We gotta make sure you feel ok Princess."