Give me everything tonight

It has been at least 3 hours since Wamu has been gone. Natasha has been trying her darnedest to avoid Gabi. Whenever he started moving around she would hide from him. In whatever place was available. Cabinets, closets, under his bed etc. Finally Gabi had had enough.

"Natasha! Get your ass down here now!!" The irritated teen glared at the top of the stairs waiting for her to come down. When there was no response he stomped up the stairs to his room. Knowing that she was hiding there. Walking in Gabi threw the closet doors open to reveal said girl.

Natasha jumped at the aggressiveness of the boy she had deemed 'Monster'. Gabi grabbed Natasha by her small hand and yanked her out the closet and slammed the door closed. The girl looked up at taller boy as he dragged her out the room and down the stairs to the living room.

Placing her on the couch he stood in front of her and he let her have it. "You've been making this whole watching you thing horrible you know? I never did a thing to you but yet you treat me like I'm the big bad wolf!! What's your fucking problem with me huh!? Is it my hair? My face? My height? My voice!? Just tell me dammit!!"

While Gabi was ranting and yelling at Natasha her eyes were focused on his package that was straining in his jeans. It was very noticeable so it wasn't like she couldn't not see it. Stuck in thought about his cock Natasha was soon snapped out of it when Gabi punched the wall close to her head.

A pissed off expression plastered on his face he glared down at Natasha. "Are you even fucking listening to me!?" Natasha pointed to Gabi's bulge and he looked at it as well. He looked back at her with a raised eyebrow. "What about my dick?" Natasha blushed and stood.

She tried to push Gabi on the couch so he could sit but she had no upper body strength. So her efforts were futile. Though Gabi noticed her adorable struggle and sat down on the couch in her current spot while staring at her confused. The fuck is she doing?

He was was yelling at her and all she could think about was his dick? Not that he was complaining but it's kinda weird she was completely unfazed by his anger. Natasha started unbuckling Gabi's jeans with his help and pulled them down along with his boxers.

Then bending over she slid her blue and purple panties down her thighs and legs. Soon discarding them in a random corner and climbing on top of Gabi with her back turned to him. Gabi bit his lip as he watched Natasha pull up her skirt enough to align his cock to her flower.

"Is this your idea of an apology you brat?" Receiving a nod from the smaller girl, he pushed her down onto him. A loud moan exited her lips from the action. "Start bouncing then." He said smirking. Natasha obeyed with a tiny smile on her face. The sight was something straight out of a porno.

Her tiny cunt squeezing the life out of his thick cock. Gabi hadn't exactly thought girls like Natasha were very attractive but he quickly changed his mind. She was cute, shy but definitely could kick ass if she wanted to and she had a mouth on her. That was apparent the first time they met.

His thoughts were cut off tho when Natasha's bounces started getting faster and harder. Smirking, Gabi switched their position with her being face down and ass up. Without warning he started pounding into her drippy cunt. "Oh fuck!" Swears that Natasha never heard before left Gabi's lips as he kept fucking her.

She let out cute small moans while gripping a throw pillow. Wamu was more on a gentle lovemaking side while Gabi was punish a bitch side. He didn't stop when he was all the way in her cunny. Instead he pushed deeper. Hitting her cervix in the process.

Natasha started to moan louder when she could feel him get rougher. "Fuck! I-im gonna cum!!" Natasha whined also feeling herself getting close. Gabi started roughly pounding harder into Natasha causing the girl to cum. Gabi held her close as he also came deep inside her.

"Mmm shit." The girl panted holding his hand and laying her head on the pillow. "Apology accepted. You little brat." Gabi laughed while pulling out of Natasha slowly. Not wanting to hurt her. "I'm hungry." Natasha said while looking back at Gabi who was looking for something to clean her up with. "How about we go out and meet up with Kukun. He's not busy today." Natasha smiled and nodded while still watching Gabi.