Soul 4 Sale

"Ummm just a friend" she said trying to pry her brother off her. Junichi looked at Natasha with a suspicious expression. "So you call all your friends daddy? Or just the one's you whore around with?"

Natasha glared at him partially hurt. " Just because you're dating my brother doesn't mean you can dictate my life! And since when did I become a whore!? " Koda looked between his boyfriend and sister while also looking through her phone.

Who was this 'Daddy's person? It wasn't that little friend of hers that cries for no reason... Right? "I know who you hang out with! Those thugs I seen around town! You can't expect me to believe they're actually your friends for your personality! You had to have fucked them you little tramp!!"

Junichi yelled at the smaller teen. After that there was a deadly silence before Natasha ran to her room. Slamming the door and locking it. Koda sighed and sat on the couch. Still looking through Natasha's phone.

He finally looked at Junichi who was frozen in his spot. "You know I love you baby. But if you call my sister a tramp again I'll beat your ass" Junichi nodded.

"Understandable... But I didn't mean it the way it came out. It's just... You haven't seen those guys Koda. They're thugs. I seen her with them before... I really don't trust them."

Koda looked towards Natasha's room. The faint noises of her cries made the boys feel even worse than they already felt. "I should go apologize to her... " Junichi said as he walked to Natasha's room.

The boy knocked  on the cedar wood door waiting for a response. "W-what do you want! Go away! " Natasha cried. Junichi picked the lock to her door and opened it.

" hey... Um... Listen... Natasha I'm sorry for yelling at you. Especially calling you a whore and a tramp. I just care about you like you were my sister. Those guys you were with are bad news. One of them even carries a gun. Who knows if it was even legally bought. I don't want you getting mixed up with them. Boys like them only want you for one thing."

He said calmly while sitting on her floor. Natasha eyed him while hugging her pillow closely to her body. She knew how Wamu and his friends were. But they weren't your average thugs either.

From what she knew they didn't do drugs or alcohol. The most they did was rap and skip school. "I know you care. But I'm not a little girl anymore. And I can tell these guys aren't as bad as you think. Maybe you could meet them? Tomorrow after school? "

Junichi skin crawled at the fact if meeting thugs. But if Natasha wanted him to do it. He would. "Sure... I can't wait"