FOURTEENTH

It was almost immediately when Seojun and Suho arrived at the karaoke place

It was almost immediately when Seojun and Suho arrived at the karaoke place. As they were practically cursing out the poor driver who didn't get paid enough to get there faster.

The duo separately walked up and down, side to side and high to low, trying to find which room Jugyeong was held in. Finally, Suho pushed open a door and his gaze landed on said girl, who looked relieved as ever once they made eye contact.

In a split second, without hesitation, Suho pounced up onto the guy who held her captive. His fist met with the males' cheek, swinging right through as if it wasn't even there.

The male pressed his hands against Suho's shoulders to try and get him off but it was no use. The others backed away as Suho didn't seem to give in or give up. After minutes of Suho just going at it, Seojun and Eunmi entered the situation together.

Jugyeong caught sight of the two, her features plastered with worry. Eunmi let out a slight gasp at the sight, and naturally she went to try and pry Suho off or he might've just beat the guy to death.

This was a mistake.

Not realizing who it was, Suho pushed her away, mindlessly hitting her in the cheek. A wince of pain left her watermelon-ed lips. Eunmi reached up to her cheek, already feeling a bruise form.

As if things weren't bad enough, Soojin, Sua and Taehoon burst through the door. Things fell into havoc from there on out. Between the flashing colored lights, tambourines being used as a weapon and punches being thrown, Eunmi could say in full confidence, she'd never be coming back to this karaoke place.

In the midst of it all someone hit the button on the karaoke machine remote and 'Amor Fati' started playing. Eunmi felt nauseous, her head began to spin and the room seemed to tilt to one side. The music pounded in her ears and her eyes felt drowsy.

"Are you okay?" Jugyeong asked, concerned. The two girls sat in the corner of the room as the rest of squad™ fought like it was world war three. Jugyeong rubbed Eunmi's back in comfort. "We should put ice on that," she said looking at the purple bruise.

Soon after, somehow and someway the guys left the room. Although it was all a blur, Eunmi had somehow gotten outside of the karaoke place. Soojin, Sua and Taehoon bid an awkward goodbye, leaving the four alone.

"I can take you home- if you want." Suho turned to Jugyeong, a sleek black car approaching them. Jugyeong bit her lip, her eyes falling onto Eunmi who seemed like she would throw up at any given moment.

"But Eunmi-"

"I can take her home."

a/n: no bc this
chapters a mess